048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Okay, fine. But this Malibu dream mansion that he-he-he makes for you to take away is this post-apocalyptic mess?" Dean asks. Sam glances over at the chair that's on the other side of the room. "Wait. Are you seeing him right now?" Sam nods. "You know that he's not real, right?"

"He says the same thing about you." Sam says.

Larissa frowns at him, her heart breaking all over again at the slightly scared look in his eyes.

"I'm going back to work." Bobby walks off.

+++

Larissa walks over to Sam and puts the plate full of chicken and green beans and bottle of water in front of him, taking his gun away after.

"Lissy--"

"You need to eat." She tells him.

"I don't really want to." Sam says, pushing the plate away.

"Sam--"

"I'm not hungry."

Larissa sighs, sitting on the chair next to him.

"You only ate two bites of breakfast -- which was only to try the veggie bacon. You didn't eat lunch. You need food." Larissa softly tells him. "People aren't supposed to go a day without eating."

"So, I'll eat tomorrow." Sam shrugs.

"Sammy..."

"I would like to be alone, please." Sam tells her. Larissa stares at him for a few moments, letting out a quiet, sad sigh. She can see the slightly annoyed look in his eyes which makes her feel a little guilty.

"You're really breaking my heart, Sammy. And hers." Lucifer comments, Sam glancing over at him, which doesn't go unnoticed by Larissa.

"Drink the water, at least." She quietly says. She holds the butt of the gun out to him and he takes it, starting to clean it again.

Larissa watches him for a few moments before getting up and going to the kitchen where Bobby and Dean are.

"What are you doing with Sam's phone?" Larissa quietly asks Dean.

"Turning his GPS on. You know, in case, Lucifer gets the reins." Dean says.

"How you doing?" Bobby asks the woman.

"With a broken, stubborn boyfriend? Yeah, I'm great." She mutters, sitting down.

"And you?" Bobby turns to Dean. "How are you doing?"

"Seriously, Bobby, it ain't like he's hexed, you know? I mean, what if it's the kind of crazy you can't fix?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, I'm-I'm worried too, but humor me for a second. How are you?" Bobby asks.

"Who cares? Don't you think our mailbox is a little full right now? I'm fine." Dean says.

"Right. And you weren't pissed at him when he said the same thing just a couple hours before he spilled his marbles all over the floor? That goes for both of you." Bobby says.

"I wasn't pissed." Larissa argues. "I was annoyed."

"Mm-hmm." Bobby hums.

"Yeah, well. I'm not Sam, okay? I keep my marbles in a lead fucking box. I'm fine. Really." Dean says.

"Of course. Yeah. You just lost one of the best friends you ever had, your brother's in the bell jar, and Purgatory's most wanted are surfing the sewer lines, but, yeah. Yeah, I get it. You're-- you're fine." Bobby says.

"Well, your best friend just broke your little brother. So... screw him, anyway." Larissa mumbles.

"Shouldn't talk ill of the dead, Rissy." Dean comments.