41. The Gut

The excitement from the tour was still present

The excitement from the tour was still present. My blood still pumped with the remaining adrenaline after one of our best shows, but what I felt on stage paled in comparison with what I was feeling now.

I pressed Ava to me, chest to chest, sliding my fingers into her wet hair. Water sloshed in the hot tub as she shifted on my lap, making me feel every part of her I missed. My mouth glided over her neck, sucking the tender skin.

I was taking my time with her because she’d go back home tomorrow, leaving me to another month of shows, hotel rooms, cold beds and wet dreams featuring her on her knees in front of me. I wanted to savor each moment we spent together tonight.

Ava whimpered when my kisses migrated south, to her breasts. I trapped a nipple between my teeth and bit softly, keeping my eyes on her face.

Pink hue covered her cheeks, and her head lolled back. I palmed her breast in sync with my kisses, and satisfaction rose within me with each little moan leaving Ava’s lips.

Her lust-filled eyes met mine when I unlatched my mouth from her chest.

“How many times?” I asked, running my hands over her waist and the curve of her hips.

She panted. “How many times what?”

I cupped her sex, pressing my palm to her sleek heat. “How many times did you touch yourself, thinking about me?”

Ava wrapped her fingers around my erection. “I don't touch and tell, Jimmy.”

Only that I knew better. There weren't any secrets between us. I could tell when she missed me in that way only by hearing her voice.

My fingers teased her, and Ava gripped me tightly, smoothing her thumb over the tip.

“Let's go,” I said, hooking an arm around her waist.

We toweled off hastily, and I carried Ava to the king-sized bed. The sight of her slightly tanned, naked body on the crisp white sheets trumped the beauty of the city lights behind the window. Standing by the bed, I hovered over her, my right knee pressed into the mattress, my hand stroking my shaft.

Ava wet her lips as if she remembered having me between them an hour ago.

“Twice last night,” she whispered, her burning gaze trailing each movement of my hand. “Because I missed you.”

I leaned forward and extended my arms, caging Ava between them. “I missed you too, beautiful. Put your legs on my shoulders.”

She obliged, clinging to my biceps for support. My mouth seized hers, and I entered her slowly, squeezing my eyes shut at the feeling of tightness and heat.

I grabbed Ava’s hand and put it on her sex, covering her slender fingers with mine. “Show me how. And I'll make sure it feels better than it did when you were alone.”