32. Like I'm Yours

I took the pins out of Ava's hair and ran my fingers through it

I took the pins out of Ava's hair and ran my fingers through it. It spilled over her shoulders in a silky curtain that smelled of something flowery and sweet — her signature scent. It drove me wild when she was dressed and erased all traces of my sanity when not a single scrap of fabric covered her body like now.

With a content sigh, Ava tilted her head back, and I drew an arm around her waist, pressing her flush to me, her back to my chest.

"How do you want to be fucked, baby?" I whispered against her neck.

She swallowed. Her pulse quickened under my lips, and I licked the soft flesh, breathing her in, waiting for her answer.

She angled her body toward me, and her eyes met mine. "Like I'm yours."

Her words unearthed something in me — some kind of a primal instinct. I'd never tell her what to do out of bed, but in it, her wanting me to be in charge and give her what she needed was the biggest turn-on.

"All mine," I said against Ava's pink cheek, planting a kiss on it.

I let go of her and rose from the bed. Her eyes tracked my movements as I crouched down to scoop her lace panties from the floor. 

"Do you want me to wear them?" she asked, amusement tinting her tone.

"They can be a multi-purpose device."

Ava cocked her head to the side, squinting at me. Cute little thing could stop pretending because I knew what she read. I skimmed through some of those scenes when we were sunbathing because I needed to know what she liked or was curious about. Ava caught me looking at her e-reader and blushed, angling it away from me, but could she blame me for being nosy when it came to anything that had to do with her?

I tossed the tiny piece of lace on the bed and dragged my boxer briefs down. My eyes stayed fixed on Ava's while I was undressing, and when I was done, I braced my palms on the mattress and leaned forward. "Arms over your head."

Surprise flashed across Ava's features, but she did as told. I snatched her panties from the bed and wrapped them around her wrists.

Checking that the knot wasn't too tight, I gently pushed her onto her back. When I picked up the silk sleep mask from the bedside table, she released a frustrated huff. "Not fair. I love watching you."

"You will," I said, covering her eyes with it. "But let me have my fun first."

Mine and hers because driving her crazy was my priority.

Ava nodded. I ran my thumb over her bottom lip, and she bit it softly, trapping it between her teeth.

When my open mouth glided down the side of her neck, she gasped, arching her back.

I inched away, watching her. That she didn't know what to expect was an added thrill. Her chest rose and fell quicker, the pebbled pink nipples begging me for attention.