"Omg! this is beautiful Dari, thank you so much. Although you didn't have to get me anything for our date." She said looking over at me and I said, "Not as beautiful as you baby."

 She blushed red looking back at the gift then put them back in the box and pecked my lips.

I started the car and we drove off, after a while I stirred up a conversation. "Are you nervous angel?"

She looked over at me with a wide smile and said, "I am a little nervous actually."

"No need to be nervous, you're going to love it." I said seeing how nervous she looks.

She nodded biting her lips then asked, "Where are we going?" I laughed shaking my head.

"You will see it soon." I told her and she groaned at me.

"Oh shit, we left the car at Ally's house." She said just remembering it. I smiled a bit and said, "I sent someone for it, don't worry." 

I took a right turn to where we were going and saw the beach from here, I heard her squealed and my heart rejoiced. 

I was hoping she would like it since she told me her favorite place was the beach, so I set up a little picnic there.

As soon as I parked the car, I blindfolded Elle so that she couldn't see anything until we were in front of it. She whispered 'kinky' as soon as I put the blindfold on her and I blushed red. 

My girl looks like she's into these things. Hm noted!

I held her hands in mine and led her to where I set up everything, I'm not gonna lie I'm excited for this date.

I spent about 2 hours setting everything up with Larry, while Ally gave me some Ideas. I had some candle lights trail leading me to where the picnic was set up and that's when I removed the blindfold. 

The moment I did she jumped on me screaming, I swear I got deaf for a second.

"Dari this looks amazing." She told me as I sat her down on the blanket with me after kissing her forehead.

"I tried baby, I'm happy you liked it." I told her with a dazzling smile, she looked at me and said, "Liked? I love it so much."

We sat there comfortable eating while I fed her now & then, we made fun of each other, we talked, laughed and got to know each other better. By now it seems like we know each other for years.

"Let's play 2 truths and 1 lie. We'll have to guess what the lie is." She said excitedly lifting her head from my lap.

"Okay. Let's do rock, paper, scissors to see who starts first." I told her smiling brightly while she clapped excitedly saying 'okay'.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." We said at the same time. I had rock and Elle had paper. "You won so start." I told her as she fist-bump the air. Ugh show off!

"I have a rabbit, this is not my first date, my favorite fruit is pineapple." She said, I don't know if this is her first date or not, but I do know she doesn't have a rabbit and that pineapple is her favorite. Bingo!

"You do not have a rabbit." I said smirking and she laughs saying it's my turn.

"Okay." I said thinking what to say. "I have 3 best friends, I own a yacht, I have one night stands."

She furrowed her eyebrows looking at me and I tried not to laugh. "Um, You own a yacht is the lie?" She said unsure.

"So you think I have one night stands? I can't believe you think so little of me Elle" I said holding my chest pretending to be hurt. She shook her head and said, "Wait, that wasn't the answer. You have one night stands is the lie, I forgot you told me you've never—" She hurriedly said.