I glance at the clock on the wall. There's two more minutes, I could just lay down until they get here—

The startled mix of a gasp and a moan leaving my mouth has nothing to do with them coming in way too early, but everything with the buttplug starting to move again. I hadn't dared to remove it, still fearing Aiden's threat. It turns out I was right to do so.

Unlike this morning, it doesn't slowly add up to the pleasure. No, the effect of it is immediate, sending me groaning into the pillow. My hands ball into fists around the hem of it, trying to find some grip for me to cling onto.

"You're good at following orders, Aaron," I hear Ada praise me from somewhere behind the bed. I can only let out a soft whimper as a response. "Let's see if you're as good in taking cock too."

I moan again, the vibrator hitting my good spot right at that moment. The pillow is shrinking in my hands due to the strength I'm squeezing it with. 

"What's your safe word, Aaron?" Aiden asks. I hear a click, but besides that, nothing. "Mango," I moan. It doesn't even occur to me I didn't stutter, for once.

The vibrations finally die out. I gasp for breath and a moment of peace, but don't feel granted when Seb orders me to stand up and turn to them. 

As I look at them, I immediately curse myself for it. They are devilishly evil. The smirks graved into their lips are ones I know only I get to see. 

I stop in front of them, feeling a little small. Each of them is so much powerful than me, as everyone knows, and nothing will hold them back from destroying me as deliciously like they can.

"Kneel."

My legs follow Micah's orders before the word has left his mouth completely. My mind catches on the moment after, knowing exactly what they want. So I cross my hands over my back too, feeling bared to their eyes.

The click I heard was Aiden playing with the cuffs in his hands. The dangerous glint in his eyes sends shivers up my spine as he attaches them to my hands on my back. 

"You've listened well to me, boy. Means you've escaped this," Aiden nods at Seb with a very terrifying cane in his hands. "We're settling on something a little less painful, but as enjoyable."

The flogger appearing from behind Micah's back has me freezing. "B-but—" "What is your color, Aaron?"

"W-well, g-green, b-but a flogger still seems r-really painful a-and—" "And that's the point," Seb smirks. 

Micah hands the flogger to Aiden, who comes to stand behind me again. Seb joins him. Ada and Micah stand in front of me. I try to track everyone with my senses, but so much happens at once.

Foil is heard ripping apart behind me. Aiden sends the flogger once over the skin of my back, having me gasp in pain. Fucking hell, this hurts.

Micah grasps my chin, looking me in the eyes. Ada walks away and returns with someone I can't see. "Tap Seb's thigh twice if I absolutely have to stop. Once for a moment to breathe."

I nod, but the flogger hitting me again is a warning not to do that. "O-okay, sir."

Finally, I see what Ada is doing. The second after, I feel it. She attaches a cockring to my dick, not allowing me to come in any way. I let out a groan in frustration. I'm going to have so much stimulation and still can't cum?

I catch sight of her wink just before both Seb and Micah slam into me. My throat immediately sours around Micah's dick. Seb gives me some time to adjust, which I'm thankful for. Fortunately, the buttplug had me prepared for this. His cock in me still feels too thick and too large, but it's more doable than it'd have been without Aiden's teasing.