12. Tolerant

Present Day

Margaery looked like a flower. What Fiona would expect from high garden, beauty and grace and probably few skills in combat considering her brother was the knight of flowers. Ooh scary. Her father, Mace delivered her to Joffrey and she hooked arms with him as they made their way up the sept to the Septon together. He cloaked her with his protection with honor and dignity their hands bound together as the septon spoke. Oberyn had an arm around Fiona, hands drumming along her hips. Fiona grabbed Sansas hand, she stood in the row in front of her offering her a smile. After this, everything would be better, be different, they just had to survive this wedding.

"Have you ever been to the capital before?" ellaria whispered in Fiona's ear.

"Yes, once." Fiona agreed. "It was for Robert's coronation. I went with Ned." Fiona told her softly.

"Oh my sweet...' Ellaria coed grabbing her hand as she leaned into her.

"Some wounds never fade." Oberyn remarked.

"No they don't." Fiona agreed.

'Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped happily as they were announced man and wife. King and Queen.

'We have a new queen.' Sansa muttered down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed.

"Party time!' Fiona said leaning forward. "I need so see how your skills have improved since I last saw you, six years ago." Fiona told Sansa.
"I haven't been practicing much." Sansa informed her.

"Well then we dance in circles like I used to with Arya, that girl has two left feet. Although your father said he got her dancing lessons." Fiona recalled. "So perhaps not."

"I think she has two left feet." Sansa informed her.

'Come on, time to drink until you forget the past few years." Fiona encouraged 'and stuff our faces with carrot cake."

"No one likes carrot cake except you Aunt Fiona." Sansa informed her.

"This fucking place." Fiona muttered. "That was the second thin I was looking forward to.'

"What was the first?"sansa questioned as they walked.

"You of course."

+

'All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?'

'All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you, you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

Joffreys wedding was large and over the top but that was to be expected on the King's wedding. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. She stared off at her aunt as she wandered around looking for carrot cake to no use.