2. Whore in Church

Northern women, stark women did not do good in the south. She walked up to the water gardens she kicked her shoes off and dipped a toe in the water.

'Lady fiona?' Oberyn was not excited about this union but when fiona spun around he couldnt help the smile that curved on his face. She was certainly beautiful.

'Yes. I'm Fiona.' She agreed. 'Oberyn.' She assumed

'No I'm Omar,' he teased and she stared at him confused. 'Yes I'm Oberyn.' he confirmed and she gave him a tight smile. 'Sorry. I joke.' She nodded. 'Shall we walk?' Fiona nodded leaving her shoes abandoned but she took one step off the grass surrounding the water gardens and nearly burned her foot she pulled back and slipped her shoes back on. Oberyn chuckled.

'Too hot for you here my lady?' Oberyn questioned

'I'm sweating more than a whore in church.' Fiona remarked and oberyn stared down at her for a moment and she clamped her lips shut not realizing she said that out loud. Her eyes veered up at him only to see him smile the biggest smile and he burst out laughing.

'Fiona my dear you and I are going to get along great.' Oberyn assured kissing her at the corner of her lips. Fiona smiled up at him blushing.

'You surprise me my lady.' Oberyn remarked.

'Good surprise?' Fiona asked leaning into him.

'Yes.' He agreed.

+

Oberyn like Fiona. She liked Oberyn too. He was charming and handsome and a prince. Sansa was so jealous that her aunt got to be a princess. That was sansas lifelong dream and Fiona was getting that. Soon to be Princess Fiona Martell.

'Lady Fiona." Ellaria said from the door.

"Yes?'

"You have a guest waiting for you in the water gardens." Ellaria told her before heading off.

"Thank you!" Fiona called after her. Fiona was with confidence, this place was to her castle soon enough, she had to walk the part. But when she saw her guests waiting she felt like a little kid on name day. "Ned!" she declared hugging him tight. "You're here.''

"I'm here." He confirmed. "You honestly thought I would miss this?'

"I thought you had business at winterfell-' her words were cut off as Sansa and Arya clung to her. "OH!' she looked around seeing the whole family, Jon and Theon as well. "You all came?" Fiona said happily.

"FI!" rickon shouted squirming in Catelyn's arms. She put him down and he ran up to her.

"Oh my little man!' Fiona exclaimed kissing him all over. "I'm so glad you all are here but I thought-'

'I realized that –hopefully- my little sister is only getting married once.' Ned told her. "Plus sansa wanted to see the castle.'

"I'm so glad you are here!" Fiona said happily.

"She is good with children.' Ellaria remarked watching the starks run around the water gardens, clinging to their aunt.

"She is.' Oberyn agreed.

'You like her." Ellaria remarked with a grin.

"I do." Oberyn agreed.

"And you thought you would hate her. hate the idea of marriage and a northerner.' Ellaria remarked.

"Well most people are not as open to the types of relationships we have... I think she will be the same." Oberyn remarked.

'Why do you think that?" Ellaria questioned.

"Because northerners are family and honor and loyalty.' Oberyn reminded her.

"Winter is coming.'' Ellaria added. "Winters get cold... you need extra bodies to stay warm.' She mused.

"She is beautiful." Oberyn remarked.

"She is.' Ellaria agreed. "You thought she would be a far pig didn't you. Bundled in so many layers, hairy like a bear from head to toe.'

"I am pleasantly surprised.'' Oberyn agreed. "A true northern rose.'' Oberyn remarked.

"Winter rose." Ellaria corrected and Oberyn nodded but he was distracted by Fiona's laugh.

"Have you met Oberyn?" Fiona questioned.

"No but I see him watching you.' Ned remarked nodding up onto the balcony. Fiona spun around and Oberyn blushed turning away and Fiona laughed.

"I think the prince is shy." Fiona mused.

"A bunch of northerners running amuck in his castle, I wonder why?" Ned joked.
"I'm so glad you are here."

"Me too,' Ned told her happily.