10. Keep it clean please

Present day

Tyrion was finally breaking it off with Shae. Bronn came in to escort Shae to a ship that would lead her to pentose.

'You will have a comfortable life in pentose.' Tyrion told her as shae sobbed 'Bronn will escort you to your ship.' Bronn moved to help her up but she slapped him in the face, storming out of the room Bronn looked to Tyrion before following after his whore.

"Lord Tyrion?" Fiona said walking past Bronn, he held the smuggest of smiles which she ignored. Tyrion wiped at his eyes before turning towards her.

"Yes?"

"My name is Fiona Martell." She said entering his room. 

"Oh, Princess... welcome...' Tyrion said stiffly.

"We are family now." Fiona remarked.

"Yes... Sansa..." Tyrion couldn't find any more words.

"You don't love her, she is never going to love you... why did you father force this union?" Fiona asked calmly.

"Because... because he is a cruel man, that wants to punish me. Sansa got the short end of the stick I'm afraid." Tyrion told her and Fiona chuckled. "Yes short stick, I see the humor.' Tyrion admitted.

"She told me that you have not..." Fiona began and Tyrion nodded.

"No, of course not.' He agreed.

"Thank you for that... you sent your whore away?" Fiona asked. Tyrion went pale. "The woman that stormed out... you see Tyrion. I don't care who you fuck. As long as you allow me to take your wife on a trip once this wedding is over. No fuss. No commotion." Fiona told him taking threatening steps forward.

"Oh yes, that... I'm sure she would love that... could I come?" Tyrion mused but Fiona stared down at him. "Right, yes please take sansa, she will be much happier with you," Tyrion agreed.

"Yes she will." Fiona agreed. Fiona stared down at him a moment longer. He looked so broken. "I really wish your family never went to winterfell." Fiona told him softly.

"I wish that too most days.' Tyrion admitted. "I'm sorry for all your losses. I'm sorry that my family was the reason for most of them..."

"Thank you." Fiona turned to leave but sighed. She had changed since she first met Oberyn and Ellaria but she never lost her heart. "If you wish to come to Dorne, you may. But you and Sansa will live separate lives." Fiona informed him.

"Really?"

"Winter is coming, best be at the farthest edge of the world when it does." Fiona remarked.

'Thank you princess.' Tyrion said softly. Fiona nodded before heading out.

"Sansa?" Fiona knocked on her door she heard a laugh from inside.

"My dearest!' Ellaria declared. "I was wondering when you would get here. I thought you said you were visiting Sansa, but I came here and you were not."

"I had a talk with my new... nephew in law?' Fiona offered. 

"You spoke to Tyrion?" sansa said with distaste. 

"I did. He is a sad little man...' Fiona admitted sitting down. "But lets not talk about him."

'Ellaria was telling me such an interesting story." Sansa mused.

"Oh God.' Fiona muttered leaning back against Ellaria. "keep it clean please."

"Oh nothing bad my dearest." Ellaria assured wrapping her arms around Fiona.

"She was telling me about your daughters." Sansa told her.

"Oh, yes. Did you tell her how Obara wanted to kill me when we first met?" Fiona offered looking up at her.

"Hush, she did not." Ellaria assured.

"Yes, she did. She thought I was going to be a northern what? What did she call me?" Fiona reminded but Ellaria chuckled. "We very close now.' Fiona added.

"And your son!' Sansa declared.

"Omar." Fiona said happily.

"Why didn't you bring him?' sansa questioned. 

"That capital is not a safe place, I didn't want him here in case something went bad." Fiona told her. "But you will meet him soon enough." Fiona assured. "I wrote you." Fiona informed her. "I ravened all the time, I assume the lannisters kept my letters away from you by that look."

"They isolated me, made me feel so alone." Sansa told her and Fiona sat up hugging Sansa.

"Don't worry, we get out of here, you never have to worry about anything ever again, I will protect you." Fiona assured.

"Tell me everything!' Sansa demanded tears pulling at her eyes. "I have clearly missed so much!"

"Is there a party in here? Don't you know that I am the party?" Oberyn said coming into Sansa's room. "My bed was so cold." He remarked. "Now I know why."

"I was just about to Sansa about Omar." Fiona told him as he kissed her. 

"Eight daughters and finally a son." Oberyn declared. "Did your aunt tell you how she almost didn't come to the wedding because she wanted to stay with Omar? But she wanted to see you."

"You remember Cameron?" Fiona questioned.

"Yes, your handmaiden.' Sansa recalled.

"My friend." Fiona corrected. 'she is taking care of Omar while we are gone."

"Did you tell her how we picked the name?" Oberyn questioned pulling Fiona's legs into his lap and massaging her feet.

"Ooohh yeah, there." Fiona said closing her eyes as his fingers kneaded into her. Ellaria smiled down at her. 

"Aunt Fiona!' Sansa declared laughing and Fiona opened her eyes.

"He gives the best foot massages, its not my fault." Fiona said.

"That is true." Ellaria agreed.

"Well when I first met Oberyn, he said his name was Omar." Fiona told sansa and sansa's face scrunched up confused.

"I made a joke." Oberyn told her. 'Fiona didn't like my joke either,' he recalled.

"But I liked the name so when we had a boy, I knew it was perfect." Fiona told her.

"You are a princess and live in a castle with your tall and handsome husband that loves you,' Sansa began. 'you have a baby who I assume is as adorable as I." Sansa said as Fiona reached out grabbing her hand. "The stark in you in all,'

"Oh he is the cutest.' Ellaria confirmed.

"And I'm been stuck here all because I begged father to let me marry an awful boy. I should have let father set me up. He didn't do to bad for you." Sansa remarked.

"He also wasn't about to refuse a prince." Fiona remarked. 'he turned down plenty of men... he couldn't refuse the king." Fiona reminded her.
"Someone needs to stand up against the lannisters." Sansa told her stubbornly.

"I agree." Fiona told her. "Oberyn has- little lower-' she added as he adjusted his grip on her foot. She gave him a cheeky grin before looking back to sansa. "-Oberyn has his own secondary agenda while at the capital."

"really? What?"

"Best you don't know." Fiona told her.

"But Lannister's will see their share of justice." Oberyn assured.