1. Same Place, Same People

[ 1 ]

Soobin sat in his apartment, he has been living in the same place as he did years ago.

The memories of his lover not letting him leave the town, haunting him in the most relaxing way.

He remembered everything about yeonjun.

The way even the smallest gestures would bring a smile upon his face, the way he would cover his face in embarrassment whenever someone would compliment him.

He can't forget anything even if he wants to, but that is if he wants to.

Soobin would never want to forget someone like yeonjun.

The boy who taught him to love when he had long forgotten what the word meant.

Yeonjun made it all seem so easy. It was almost as if he had put a spell on him because soobin would definitely do everything for his lover.

But of course yeonjun would've too, that is the reason he said goodbye long ago.

Soobin sighed as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

Ever since he saw the boy at the bar again, he has been wanting to go back and look into those pretty eyes but he doesn't have the courage.

The courage to face the person who put his life on the line for him.

Yeonjun was too casual with his actions, he didn't realise in order to save soobin, he needed to save himself.

______

The story is just boring intros for now.