6. Naive

[ 6 ]

Soobin carefully watched the boy as he closed the place up before putting the keys in his pocket.

He looked at the boy who slowly looked around to spot anyone, probably to prevent anything like yesterday's event.

But of course soobin knew better than the young, naive boy.

He knew they would come back, because they couldn't get what they wanted the first time, they would try again, but this time they'll probably by more discreet.

Just as the boy started walking down the streets, soobin saw a tall figure follow close behind.

He swiftly made his way towards the man and pushed him to the alley before he could get to yeonjun.

He instantly snapped the man's neck in half, not giving him a chance to react.

Soobin peeked out again, expecting three more people to show up. He might be old but he still has a good memory.

Right as he was about to get out of his hiding spot two more men showed up.

"How the fuck did these idiots not notice anything" soobin glanced at the dead man beside him and then at the two other ones in disbelief.

Soobin quickly got rid of the two men as well like it was no big deal. He quickly hid their body's aside, and then let out a loud breath.

He dusted off his hands, about to walk away when he noticed there were only three people in front of him. There was still one left.

Soobin quickly peeked out to see the fourth man standing dangerously close to yeonjun while the other was completely oblivious.

He ran towards the man in full speed and swiftly pulled him into an alley before yeonjun could spot them.

Soobin quickly put a hand over the man's mouth to restrain him from letting the now alert boy know that someone else was there beside him.

Yeonjun turned around when he felt a gush of air hit his skin, followed by a swish sound, indicating some sort of movement.

But there was no one behind him. He looked around for a while before hesitantly turning around and walking in a faster speed than before.

Once soobin was sure that yeonjun was away from them he let out a breath.

But his peace was short lived when he wet something wet slide across his hand, making him push the man away harshly.

"WHAT THE FUCK- WHY WOULD YOU- EWWWW" soobin yelled as he rubbed his hand on anything to clean it up.

But that moment also didn't last long when the guy walked up to him grabbing his collar and smashing him on the wall behind.

"who are you?" he said through gritted teeth.

"if you want my name just ask nicely" soobin just stared at him.

His cousin has definitely taught him to be extremely unserious during extremely serious fights.

"you're that guy from yesterday aren't you? the one with that huge ass car. You always know how to ruin moments

I was this close to getting him but you came along again. Wait till the others get here"

"oh right I forgot, they won't be coming"

The man frowned at soobin, not understanding a word that came out of soobin's mouth.

He grabbed soobin and smashed him on the wall again "I'm gonna ask you one last time, who the fuck are you?"

Soobin smirked and slowly looked up unbothered by the weak attempts of the man trying to hurt him.

"choi soobin, the last name you'll ever be able to hear because I haven't had a good meal a long while" soobin said before sinking his teeth into the man's neck.