3. Too Early To Celebrate

[ 3 ]

Yeonjun huffed in frustration as he tried to lock up the bar. He was the last one to leave.

Today had been an extremely busy day for him. His schedule was very hectic, he even missed one of his classes because he didn't catch the bus on time.

He could look for a less tiring job, but that would also have a low pay. Though he has to work a lot over here, the pay is still enough for him and his family, considering their financial condition.

He let out another breath as he finally managed to lock up. He looked up when he felt a droplet of water fall on his hand.

It had started raining meaning he had to run home before it gets worse.

The forecast never mentioned anything about rain but then again he doesn't trust that piece of shit even if his life depended on it.

Just in case, he decided to look around a little to find anything that can cover his head if it starts to rain heavily.

At this time of the night, the roads were completely empty, people were probably sleeping in their house being all cozy while he has to work his ass off.

While he's looking around, he hears footsteps behind him. From the corner of his eye he can make up the figure of a man who clearly looks like he's upto no good.

The rain gets heavier each second so yeonjun decides to make a run for it.

He stops looking around and decides to walk away before any of his nightmares come to life but the man holds him back.

Yeonjun looks at the hand gripping his arm and raises his brows "can I help you"

"I think you can" damn if his voice is that ugly, how ugly must be his face.

"I don't so get your hands off me or this won't end well for either of us"

"are you threatening me?"

"No shit sherlock" yeonjun wondered why the man's hand wasn't slipping off his arm because of the heavy rain.

The man almost chuckles in disbelief. "come on boy, I know you wanna have some fun. Why else would you be roaming around the streets at this hour"

Yeonjun knew this guy wasn't gonna give up any soon. He took in a sharp breath before grabbing the wrist, catching him off guard, making it easy for him to twist it and free himself.

Not giving the man the chance to react yeonjun raised his knee to kick the man where the sun don't shine.

Yeonjun smirked as he watched the man sink to ground which was now covered in the thinnest layer of rainwater.

He turned around to leave before the man could recover from the pain but his voctory smile dropped when he saw three more people looking very similar to the first man.

He might've been too early to celebrate.

"well, fuck"