7. You're Alive

[ 7 ]

Soobin's eyes scanned around the place, looking for a specific person which he is definitely not here for.

Nope. He's here for a drink, okay. It's a bar you come here to drink. Not to stalk your past lover which soobin is definitely not doing.

It's had been almost an hour since soobin has been waiting for yeonjun to show up- I mean to order a drink, but he still hasn't seen the male anywhere.

Just as he was about to leave for the day, he heard a voice beside him "you"

Soobin looked to his side, already annoyed at someone calling him out.

"daywalker?" soobin's expression soon morphed into a shocked one at the sight of the male in front of him.
"what are you doing here?"

"no what are YOU doing here?" beomgyu said putting emphasis on the 'you'

Soobin was about to reply but he was distracted by the appearance of the person he had been waiting for, for the past hour.

Beomgyu followed soobin's gaze only to find him staring at yeonjun "when did you find out?"

"a few days ago"

"and you didn't bother to tell anyone?"

"I could ask you the same thing"

"I found out yesterday you idiot" beomgyu settled down next to him "and I did tell the others we just decided not to tell you until everything is confirmed"

"the others?"

soobin didn't need to dwell any further on his questions when a shrill voice pierced through his ears.

"hello motherfuckers"

"oh you're alive" soobin rolled his eyes and turned away from his cousin until he heard another voice.

"and I'm back"

"wait YOU'RE ALIVE?" soobin screamed as he looked at the make standing in front of him, who was infact alive when he shouldn't be.

"clearly"

"How in the world-"

Taehyun cut soobin off by taking out his grandma's spellbook "when I told these two that I found an immortality spell in this, they won't top begging me to use it on myself"

"so you didn't die"

"No I did"

"what the-"

"it's sarcasm soobin"

The three sat in silence for a moment while soobin seemed to be thinking about something "so do you-"

But he was cut off again "soobin you're way too dumb to understand these things and I'm tired of your stupid question so no"

Soobin open his mouth to retaliate but closed it soon before any words could leave his mouth.

"hi what can i get for you four?"

They all looked up at the person at the same time, completely synchronized movements almost creeping yeonjun out.

They kept staring at him for a few seconds, no words were exchanged making the situation even more weird.

"yeah give us a minute please" taehyun said.

"right..." they watched as yeonjun went to another table.

When he was completely out of their sight beomgyu turned to the others "why did you do that"

"you did the same thing" soobin fired back

"what did we do again?" Kai was confused

"oh god" taehyun groaned putting his head on the table, knowing he'd have to deal with these idiots a lot more from now.