2. Clean Up

[ 2 ]

Yeonjun sighed as he ran through the crowd of poeple with a heavy tray in his hands.

It was another busy work night for the latter, loud cheers erupting from every corner of the building as people were out here celebrating God knows what.

It's something yeonjun wondered all his life. Do these poeple have nothing better to do.

Most of these old men and women are here everyday, looking for ways to get money out of people.

Okay some might need them, while some just might spend it her or elsewhere, he doesn't care.

But why this place every single day. There are million other bars in the whole town.

Yeonjun's thoughts were interrupted when he slid accross the floor, the now empty tray almost flying out of his hands, but he managed to save it.

"okay what the fuck"

"what happened" someone came in running when she heard yeonjun yell

"who made this mess?" yeonjun pointed at the liquid spilled all over the floor.

"oh" the girl looked down and then smiled sheepishly "wooyoung did"

"yeji I wasn't born yesterday" yeonjun deadpanned at the failed attempt.

"oh you weren't?" yeji smirked

"what's with the yelling waoh" another boy came in but was cut of when he slid and landed on the floor "fuck my butt"

Yeonjun helped his fellow up and handed him the tray "you serve drinks and you clean the mess you made while I take my break because I've been working my ass off for the past 5 hours and I still have two left"

He threw his hands up before walking away.

"he seems more moody than usual" yeji said as he stared at yeonjun

"I think he is"

"whatever clean this up for me will you" she didn't wait for a reply before also walking away.

"wha-" the guy took a little while to understand what his friend did "yah come back"