the escort | K.nj

_______
Escort (not a y/n), mafia rm & mc, gxgxb 3sum, degradation, drinking, praising, smoking, (some) violence, this is a lengthy oneshot 😭.
_______

Kayla; the escort
Ryan; the kingpin's daughter (aka, the queen pin)
Namjoon; the mafia leader

The sequins of the long, golden slip dress bounce off of the grand glass mirror mounted against the wall of the dressing room. The shoulders are covered by long, thin sleeves. The legs are only partially covered due to the length of the slit traveling up the left limb. The back slipping down to reveal the dark brown skin of Kayla's back. The dress fit her like a glove. This was, undoubtedly, the one.

A tiny breath of astonishment leaves from her slightly parted lips. She turned her body to the side, examining the fit of the dress from a different view. Her curves were molded perfectly beneath the fabric. Her skin glowed like diamonds in a pit of sand beneath the golden material of the $3,000 sequin dress. Paired off with some jewelry and a nice pair of heels Kayla would be set.

Stepping away from the mirror, the woman moves herself over to the door of the dressing room where she unlocks it before stepping out. The dimly let store is quite empty. The only people she could see were the men perched up against the walls. Stern looks on their faces. They wore all black, firearms tucked into their waistbands. No matter how many times Kayla saw them, she would always be in awe at the power that resonated from them. Like the secret service. They were quite intimidating.

"Uh-" she looks around, in search of the one person she had hoped to arrive with. But of course more people would be here with her. She never went anywhere alone. It would be foolish to do so.

Kayla's mind is washed of anguish and filled with ease the minute her eyes landed on the woman sitting on a bench, removing her foot from a red bottom heel. The silky smooth, 30 inch dyed burgundy human hair slipping over her shoulders as she sat upright and frowned down at the heel. Kayla knew what that look meant.

"There you are." Kayla says, fiddling with her fingers as a nervous smile graced her features. The woman turns her head slightly. They lock eyes. And for a mere second, the frown is still on her face. But once she seen the beautiful woman dressed up in the elegant gown - she couldn't help but smile.

"Hey." The woman spoke, standing up from the bench. She still wore the heels she had been trying on. They did not match in color nor did they match in height which made the sight before Kayla amusing as the woman walked over to her.

"You look ridiculous." Kayla giggled. The woman chuckled raspily, her pearly white teeth appearing from beneath her soft pink lips.

"I do, don't I? I'm trying to find some heels." She said, flipping some of the hair behind her shoulder. And in a swift motion, she took Kayla's hand and guided them over to yet another mirror. Kayla's heart flips as they stand before the mirror. The woman choosing to hold on as she holds Kayla's waist with her other hand.

"And you...look beautiful." She compliments, resting her chin on Kayla's shoulders. They shared the same heigh of 5'6. It was easy to lay her chin on Kayla's shoulder and still see all of her through the mirror.

"Is this the one you want, baby love?" She asked softly. Kayla nibbled on her bottom lip. Was it? She liked the color and she loved the fit. But Kayla wasn't used to wearing slip dresses with slits. And she had worn a lot of dresses.