Hiya シ

HIYAAAAA

As promised, I'm back with another oneshot book.

Same warnings as the first book. Most of these oneshots will contain sexual content, violence, foul language and other mature themes. Please read with caution.

REQUEST policy is being changed. I feel like I was a little unorganized with requests in the first book.

1.) if I never got around to writing out a scenario you requested then please feel free to message me about that and we will fix that issue.

2.) if you make a request please understand before hand that I have other books and school on top of life in general 😭 so I won't be on it with every request but eventually I'll get there

3.) for the first five oneshots of this book I will not be taking request. But after that fifth oneshot, please feel free to message me about any ideas you may want me to write.

4.) ALSO - it is okay to not have a member in mind for that oneshot but please don't fault me if you tell me to chose somebody and I give you a member of my choice using the scenario you requested. Because if you wanted someone different you would've said so... and yeah. I believe that's it.

If you are interested in exploring further on and reading a few of my other books , please feel free to check out my profile and if you like something then read it?? Idk???

Okay okay, last but not least - enjoy :) !