annoying little pest | P.jm

——
FLUFF FLUFF AND MORE FLUFF.

This is heavily inspired by a movie I watched in my French II class.

This has nothing to do with a y/n. Just Jimin being a bitter young man who bumps into a curious little girl. Takes her in and...idk. It's so adorable. Just read lol.
_____

Park Jimin was sick of Busan.

It was where he had been born. It was where he had grown up. Worked, attending school, graduated, had his first relationship, lived. — in his mind, park Jimin had had too many life experiences within Busan and it was becoming a tad bit boring.

When he wasn't working or when he wasn't cooped up in his apartment, he spent his time roaming the rather just streets of the city. He always felt like the odd one out.

He didn't have any friends to walk with and he almost always wore black clothes that covered up every inch of his skin. Like at the moment he wore a long black trench coat, dress pants and black boots. His blonde hair pushed back and a cigarette between his lips.

In his defense though, it was mid December so it was very much cold.

"I should've brought better gloves." Jimin grunted as he puffed on the cigarette. He wasn't quite sure as to where he was walking but he was going somewhere.

In the midst of his adventure, he tripped on something. Jimin looked down to see a bright pink backpack decorated with unicorns and rainbows on it.

That was what he had tripped over.

Jimin groans in distaste before going to continue walking. But a voice stopped him.

"My backpack." A small voice spoke. Jimin looked over towards the bench where he had heard the voice from. It was a little girl sitting there, her hands folded in her lap as she stared down at her backpack with a solemn expression.

"You knocked it over." She said to Jimin.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "No I didn't. You had your backpack sitting here on the ground in my way. I tripped over it." He explained to the little girl.

She was obviously a foreigner. She had brown skin and curly pigtails decorated by two pink bows. She wore an oversized basketball jersey over a plain white t-shirt. She wore baggy jean shorts on her feet with basketball shoes.

But she loved unicorns and pink. Yet, she was dressed like a little tomboy.

"My backpack was standing up straight." She mumbled in English, finally looking up at Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes, smashing his cigarette under his boot to put it out. He then snatched up the backpack and placed it next to her on the bench.

"There, are you happy now? That way nobody else can step on the backpack." He said, sounding annoyed.

The little girl suddenly gave a grin. She was missing her two front teeth. She had the prettiest dimples in her cheeks. "Yes. Thank you Mr.Man!" She said.

Jimin scoffed before shaking his head and beginning to walk away.

He hated children. They were annoying little assholes who talked and talked and never seemed to shut up. Wherever her mother was, she needed to return soon. Otherwise her little girl might annoy the wrong person.