different pt.2 | J.jk

——
Same warnings as before. This picks up from part one of "different".
____

Jungkook wasn't what y/n had expected. But at the same time, she was everything he had hoped he would be.

While on the outside he seemed to be so rugged, edgy and dark — he was actually a very cooperative partner who didn't speak out but instead read the book and did his part.

Y/n did most of the talking.

"I have faith in our essay. On the planning sheet we seem to be going in the right direction. Fingers crossed." Y/n mumbled as they exited the school that evening.

Jungkook licked over his lips, nodding as he kept an eye out. He didn't want to be seen speaking with her. Knowing that his friends were somewhere around, he would have to cut this conversation short before he got caught speaking with her.

"Uh-huh." Jungkook mumbled. He laid eyes on his group of friends that were in the student parking lot. Some of them were looking over at him. Teasing smiles on their faces.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed.

"Is everything alright?" Y/n asked softly, looking up at him with her big brown eyes. Jungkook didn't say anything. He only scoffed before walking away from her and towards his friends. Leaving her behind.

"Oh..." y/n mumbled, dropping her head and feeling small. Somebody bumped into her. A much larger guy.

"Move out of the fucking way, freak." He called out to her, shaking his head as he walked away.

Y/n frowned at him as she adjusted her backpack and walked towards the bench. She needed to wait to get picked up by her mother.

Meanwhile, in the student parking lot Jungkook approached his friends.

"We seen you talking to that nerd. I didn't know you fucked with squares."

"Screw off." Jungkook said, giving said friend a handshake.

"You gotta cig?" Jungkook asked.

"Hell yeah I do. Can't smoke these on campus though."

"When have I ever cared?" Jungkook asked. His friend chuckled and reached him a cig.

Jungkook placed the cancer stick between his lips and turned to look towards y/n. She sat on the bench looking through the book for their essay.

Jungkook got annoyed at the sight of her but for some reason he couldn't look away. He watched over her like a hawk, his gaze lingering, invasive and protective.

"I bet you could bag that by the end of this week. They say the quietest are always the freakiest." His friend said.

Jungkook cringed, cutting his eyes at the guy. He didn't like to think of her in that way. While he thought she was lame, he didn't like the idea of using a girl just to get in her pants. He wouldn't do that to her or even consider doing it.

"Nah. She's not my type." Jungkook said.

His friend shrugged. "Not my type either but she's cute with a fat ass." He said.