the haunting of the Kim mansion | K.th

——
just a Halloween oneshot lol.
____

"And do you wanna know what happens after you set foot in the mansion?" You told your little sister the made up tale of the man who lived in the mansion uphill. He was a wicked old thing that hated for people to set foot in his house but now that he passed away, there were many intruders.

"N-no..." your little sister stutters, shaking her head and nibbling at her painted nails. The paint was chipping away.

"Legend has it that a hand comes out of nowhere, slowly rounding the corner. Everything goes silent and mysterious, like a stealthy snake..." you tease, voice getting lower as your sister backs away.

"And then... HE GETS YOU!" You yell, reaching out to grab her arm which completely startled her, causing her to jump back and the hat she wore to go along with her witch costume fell to the ground.

"Ahh!" She yells, covering her head full of curly hair with her little arms.

You laugh and toss your braids over your shoulder before leaning back in your seat, going back to texting on your phone.

"Don't be a scaredy cat." You teased.

"Y/n stop scaring your sister." Your mother rounds the corner in a rush, wearing her bathrobe and smelling like lotions and soap.

"Um mama? Why it look like you getting ready for bed?" She gave you a look.

"Because I am going to bed?" She said in a questioning tone.

"Oh no. Oh no no no." You shook your head. "Don't do this to me. You said you would take her trick or treating and now you're getting ready to sleep. Dads working overtime which means —"

"Yes. You're taking your little sister trick or treating."

"But mom!" You argue. But it was no use.

"No buts. You're still on punishment, young lady. Just be glad I didn't take that damn phone and I'm instead making you take her trick or treating. And I don't want any attitude. You should've never been acting up at school."

You sighed, sitting back on your chair. Technically you shouldn't even be in trouble right now. What happened at school was a complete misunderstanding and in all honesty should've been avoided.

"Y/n can we go now? Mommy says we can't be out for long and I wanna be first in line for the big candy bars!" Your little sister said, looking up at you with a big toothless grin that you found quite adorable.

"I guess." You sighed, standing up from the table and grabbing your house keys.

"See you later my little baby. Have fun and stick with your sister at all times." Your mother kissed your little sister's forehead.

She then came up to you. "Have fun my big mean baby. If you do good with this I'll shorten your punishment." Your mother proceeded to kiss your forehead.

You sighed. You had no other choice but to do good with this if you no longer wanted to be grounded.

:|:

"Trick or treat!" You stand behind your little sister as she holds out her little pumpkin shaped bucket for holding candy.