different pt.1 | J.jk

——
Bullying, teasing, teenage gangster Jk, (nerd?) y/n, emotional warning and this is...no smut lol. But it's cute and heartwarming.
____

"Why do you pretend to hate writing so much? This paper is brilliant, Jungkook. Really. You are a very intelligent young man."

The English teacher praises Jeon Jungkook as she walks around his desk holding the piece of paper with his essay on it in her hand. He was currently in detention for interrupting her class, tossing trash balls at the board as she tried to teach.

And while you would think she would hold a grudge and be pissy about it, she was far too busy admiring his work.

"I don't like writing. But if I don't pass this class I'll be back in the fuckin' twelfth grade and I don't want that." Jungkook grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nonsense. How can you deny your passion for writing? You preferred hand written over typing. You were more excited to complete this essay than any of your peers. And now you sit before me denying it?"

Jungkook looked down at the desk, taking his finger and trading the wood with it. The teacher sighed and went back to her own desk. She placed the paper down and eyed Jungkook.

"I think you and Y/n are my top students when it comes to writing. I believe that having you two as partners for this next upcoming assignment will be amazing."

Jungkook shook his head instantly.

"I'm not working with her. She's lame as hell, it'll mess up my rep." He scoffed.

"This is highschool, Mr.Jeon. Not the streets." The teacher said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. After all, it was all he knew. The streets.

He lived with his older cousins. He was the youngest apart of their gang. Shoved and pushed around ever since he was little to get him to "toughen up." Jungkook smoked cigarettes and caused trouble all day long. He couldn't be Shakespeare like his English teacher seemed to want and he damn sure couldn't work with a square like y/n.

He would get shit for it for the remainder of highschool. 

"You said you wanted a good grade in this class to not fail? If you don't want to sink, I suggest you stop being stubborn and hop on that boat - Jungkook Jeon."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the teacher, shaking his head. He looked up at the clock to see he had another hour left of detention.

He should've skipped this shit. But oh wait, if he got into anymore trouble he for sure wouldn't graduate.

Why did he care so much about graduating? Jungkook often asked himself this question. And honestly, he didn't know. There was so much to life other than graduating shitty highschool.

Jungkook was supposed to drop out. Live like his cousins and get high, play cards and fuck around all day.

He was supposed to attend clubs while still being under the legal age to do so and be a scum bag to some innocent daddy's girl. He was supposed to ruin a sweet woman's life and kill his liver by the age of thirty.

But instead , he was sitting in detention. He was writing amazing essays and worrying about picking his grades up to graduate.