purple, yellow, and gold.

Hey everyone! This book is sadly coming to a close.
I've moved on from the dream smp, and I also feel as though the book shouldn't be stretched out any longer.
Love you all, and enjoy your
last
full
chapter.

~*.𖦹

"You will have to take the throne, Dream. You're the eldest heir. Which means you two would be kings-"

Me and ran were sitting in each other's arms on the couch, with my mum, dream and George on the other side. Discussing dreams heir to the throne.

"-of course George you don't have to be a king but you might want to discuss with dream about how you feel about it."

"I'm fine with being a king, ma'am, there's no need to worry."

Earlier we had discussed with my mother the fact of us dating, though she didn't seem too surprised, and was obviously fine with it, although she warned ranboo he may be called on later to sign some contracts, which he was completely okay with. We told the rest of the family at lunch, Dream screamed "I knew it!" And the rest of them thought we had been dating since we met, which again, not surprised.

"Ranboo? Tubbo?"

Me and ranboo shot our heads around and saw the nurse standing in the doorway, causing everyone's conversations to fall silent.

"He's up."

I turned to look at ranboo, seeing his face had lit up, and we both stood.

We followed behind the nurse hand in hand as she lead us to the room he was staying in.

We got there and she quietly turned the door knob, and pushed the door fully open.

There, sitting under the white sheets, was the piglin child. It looked up at me and ranboo with a curious look on its face.

"Dada?" It asked, looking at us.

I smiled slightly.

"Do you have a name little guy?" Ranboo asked, walking over and kneeling near his bed.

"M- micheal." He said, putting his hands together and resting them in his lap.

"Well hello, micheal." I smiled walking over to him. "Would you like to stay here with us? Or go back to the forest? Because you don't have to stay here if you don't want to." I asked.

"No. Micheal want stay." Micheal said, hugging his knees to his chest.

"Alright. You can stay here as long as you want. But me and tubbo have to go, we can come visit you in a little bit, alright?" Ranboo spoke, standing up from the ground.

"Ok. Bye dads." Micheal said with a grin, waving as we left the room.

"We're definitely keeping him, he's so cute!" I said laughing. "And calling us his dads is adorable!"

"I know! I love him." Ranboo laughed.

They walked back to the living room, to see puffy still sat there, but George and dream had vanished.

"Where's the happy couple?" I asked as me and Ranboo sat on the couch across form her.

"They ran off to do god knows what- but I'm glad you guys are here because- well-" she took a deep breath, and me and ranboo glanced nervously at each other.

"One, I just wanted to know if meeting with the piglin was good and if he'll be staying here." She asked first.

"It went well and yes, he will be staying." I answered, getting a firm nod from my mother.

"And two, uhh..." she drawled out, thinking.

"now, ranboo, hun. I don't know what your living arrangements are, but since you're always here, have you considered moving in?" Puffy asked, looking at a very perplexed looking ranboo.

"I- I didn't think that would be an option, ma'am." Ranboo stuttered out, trying to be as respectful as possible.

"You don't have to be formal with me, and of course it's an option! We have loads of room!" Puffy laughed. "You don't have to tell me now, but just think about it, will you?" She asked.

"Yes I will think about it, thank you for letting me know there's room available." Ranboo thanked.

"Oh it's really nothing dear! Now you two can just relax for the rest of the day- and oh! Tubbo!" My mum stopped at the door, turning to face us again. "The thing you requested for a little while back is currently sitting on your bread spread in a box, got it?" She asked, making sure I was listening.

"Yep. Thank you so much for that, by the way mum." I thanked, ranboo looking at me confused.

"No problem hon, see you all for dinner!" She yelled as she shut the door.

-

After dinner, i basically dragged ranboo up the stairs and into my room, shutting the door aggressively.

"Calm down tubs- what the big deal-?"

"Stand in front of the mirror and close your eyes." I said interrupting him, and pushing him to the mirror, the paper crown on his head falling, before Ranboo fixed it.

"Okay- okay. I'm doing it." He said rolling his eyes, standing face to face with the mirror and shutting his eyes. "Is this what I'm supposed to be doing?" He asked, adjusting the paper crown on his head.

"Yes yes just stay still and don't open your eyes!" I told him, walking over to the box on my bed and opening it, taking the gold and purple object out carefully.

I walked over to ranboo, and took the paper crown off his head and placed the other object in replacement.

Ranboo opened his eyes and saw in the mirror, sat atop his head, was a golden crown with purple gems on it, one that matched mine with yellow gems.

He stood in shock as I picked my own crown up off my shelf, put it on, then stood beside him in the mirror.

He looked at both of us in the mirror with his mouth agape, sill not knowing what to say.

"There, you're a real prince now."

-
1004 words

[there will be a epilogue after this and a couple bonus chapters.]