morning

I woke up lying on grass. Confused, I tried to sit up but something- or someone- was stopping me from doing so. I looked beside me and ranboos arms were wrapped around my torso tightly and he was fast asleep.

I blushed a little as he started to move. He sat up and looked at me.

"Oh uh- morning..." he said blushing and removing his arm from my waist.

"morning." I said sitting up fully and rubbing my eyes. It looked like the sun was just about to rise.

"Oh- wait- shit- I need to be home before someone finds out I left-" I realized standing up and turning to look at ranboo who was still sat in the grass.

"Oh crap, I forgot you snuck out." He said standing up as well.

"Can you walk me to the edge of the forest please?" I asked brushing the grass off me.

"Of course. Lets hurry up so you can be there before the sun is fully up." He said brushing himself off as well.

We walked to the edge of the forest where the field is that leads to the castle

"Will I see you again?" I asked hopefully, turning to look up at him as he smiled.

"Of course. How about tonight? meet me at the swing, same time as last night?"

"I like that idea. I'll be there." I said hugging him. Startled, ranboo stood there for a second before hugging back.

"Bye." I said smiling after breaking the hug.

"Bye bee boy." He said smiling back. I gave him one last quick hug before running off through the field towards the castle.

I turned my head and waved at him once more and he waved back.

I got to the gate, quickly opened it then closed it. I ran straight to my window and climbed in, closing the window behind me.

As i turn around i am met with a very concerned and angry look of a colourblind man.

"dude what the hell?? I had to lie to Sam to cover for you! Where the fuck have you been??" He asked angrily.

"I'm sorry! I was out late last night and fell asleep in the grass." I said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Well next time I'm gonna have to tell Sam something else instead of 'oh he's just changing right now haha but I'm colourblind so I can't see anything'- wait- who's jacket is that??" He cut himself off staring at me.

I look down. 'Shit' i thought. And here I was, draped in a insanely oversized back denim jacket with different coloured patches all over it, that did not belong to me.

"I- um- well you see I-"

"Just don't even try to make an excuse. Just tell me what happened." He sighed sitting next to me on my bed. "But make it fast I have to go get XD from his room in 10 minutes."

I took a deep breath. "Ok so..." I shortly narrated the stuff that happened and he listened. After I was done he sat contemplating what to say for a moment. He kept opening his mouth to say something but closing it shortly after.

After about a minute he spoke. "So you're gonna go see him again tonight?"

"I plan on it, yes."

"And you- your- he- your sure he won't kill you?"

"hopefully."

"TUBBO!"

"Ok ok! I'm positive he won't kill me!" I said putting my hands up in defence.