laws

it's 1:00 am while I'm writing this, bare with me chat ok.

—-

I woke up in Ranboos arms. this is something I'm starting to get used to.

i sat up rubbing my eyes, ranboo looked so peaceful as he slept. I decided I didn't want to wake him up, so I grabbed the pen he was using to write, and a leaf, and wrote 'I needed to get back home, I hope I can see you tomorrow. I'll be here. <3 tubbo'.

I put the leaf in his slightly open hand, slinked out of his grasp and stood up, walking away.

the sky was still dark, the sun looked like it was about to rise. As i made it to the edge of the field I heard rustling behind me.

"Tubbo??"

I turned around and saw ranboo, panting a bit, looking down at me.

"oh- hey boo." I smiled at him.

"Jesus you scared me. It's still dark out, it's dangerous to be on your own out here." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Sorry, i just needed to get back." I murmured into his chest. "I won't do it again, promise."

"and maybe next time we won't be sleeping in the middle of a forest." He laughed.

I hummed into his chest, the warmth of his body relaxing my muscles.

We stood there for another minute, with ranboo rubbing circles on my back, and me resting my head in his chest.

"Didn't you say you needed to get home?" Ranboo asked quietly.

"your so comfortable I don't wanna leave nowww." I groaned.

"How about i see you again tomorrow? We can hug for as long as you want then." He reassured loosening his grip and looking me in the eyes.

"ok fine. Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay!" I grinned, hugging him one last time before removing myself from his grasp.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled.

"See you, boo." I winked, turning around and walking away. I didn't even need to turn back around to see if he was blushing, I already knew he would be.

although the satisfaction to see it would be nice, you know I cant give him the victory of me turning back.

I made it to the gate and slid through, walking to my window and climbing up toward it.

I jumped down onto my floor, heading over to my bathroom so I could shower.

I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower and the warm water hit my chest, as thoughts of what the rest of the day would be like filled my head.

—-

I had just gotten changed and was ready to leave my room and head to the library when I remembered my incident with dream and George from yesterday.

Still, I continued walking toward the library doors. Before opening them, I knocked hard 3 times.

"c-come in."

I rolled my eyes and cautiously opened the door, peeking my head through.

Surly enough, there were Dream and George, both blushing and just standing next to each other, looking guilty as ever, like I had caught them doing the dirty or something.

One of dreams buttons on his shirt was undone and there were marks on George's neck. Oh. Maybe I did catch them doing the dirty.

"Having fun, are we?" I asked and they both just looked at the floor.