parents?

>>>> PLEASE READ! ⬇️⬇️⬇️ TY

Super short chapter today, sorry everyone!!
BUT I POSTED A NEW BOOK! it's karlnap and is called 'converse' it's a highschool au if ur interested in reading!
It's not got angst, like this one. So I think you'd like it!
Sorry for the self-promo but ya! Anyways enjoy the small chapter.

Ranboo and I sat in my room silently, waiting for the return of the nurse to see if the child was okay.

The clock ticking and my leg bouncing on the floor had synced up, and ranboos fiddling with his thumbs had gotten faster. The silence was eating me alive.

The ticking continued for a little longer, before I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up and walked over to my desk, opening the drawer and pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil, and sitting down on my desk chair.

"What're you doing??" Ranboo asked, walking over to me.

"Drawing to pass the time, I guess." I replied, starting to sketch dark lines onto the white paper.

Ranboo took off his paper crown, placing it on my head, and leaning forward to wrap his arms around my shoulders in a tight embrace as I drew.

He hummed contently in my ear, and shoved his face into the crook of my neck, kissing the skin softly before just resting there.

I wasn't sure what I had planned on drawing, but it turned into what was looking sort of like a castle, so that's what I turned it into.

My hand dragged against the paper as the dark lines continued to be left on the paper, making shapes.

Once I had decided that i was done for now, I set the pencil down and pushed the paper away.

Ranboos head lifted, looking over at the drawing.

"Wow...that's really good, tubbo. I didn't know you could draw so well." Ranboo complimented, adjusting the paper crown on my head.

"Thanks.." I mumbled, not exactly agreeing with him.

A knock on the door quickly caught both of our attentions, as I called to them to come in.

The nurse opened the door.

"Hello prince tubbo, ranboo. The piglen you found should recover perfectly fine, his arm was a little scraped up, but that was it." He spoke.

My body flooded with relief, as I felt ranboo say slightly, clearly more relaxed.

"There is one slight problem, though." The nurse chimed in.

"What's that??" I asked anxiously.

"The poor thing hit its head pretty badly...and it seems to think you are it's parents."

470 words

Again I'm so sorry for how short this was, I just wanted to get something out today, I'm feeling productive.

But check out my book! You don't have too, obviously. But I would mean a lot of you did <33

- Everett