royal ball

HOW ARE WE AT 2K??? WTF THANK U SO MUCH <3

BUCKLE UR SEATBELTS FELLAS. THIS IS GONNA BE A HELL OF A RIDE. {don't worry its in a good way}

Also should I publish this other story I'm working on? It's called ALORA and is a Dnf one, I really really really like it but idk if anyone else will lol

-

Tonight was the royal ball. And I'm definitely not panicking while pacing back and forth in my room.

I still don't know if tubbo and I are just going as friends, and it feels wired to ask.

I'm meeting up with Karl and we're walking to the castle together with sapnap a little bit early. I still have an hour to kill, but I'm to nervous to do anything.

I'm so scared.

•••

"I'm so fucking scared, George." I said, head in my hands while sitting on my white duvet, while George leant against my closed door.

"Oh you're scared? IM DATING THE PRINCE NEXT IN LINE FOR THE FUCKING THRONE!! I should be more nervous than you!" He said throwing his hands in the air, "why are you so nervous anyways!?"

"Maybe it's the fact I'm going to a royal ball with the guy I like??" I said standing up in anger.

"Wait- You have a crush on ranboo??" George asked bewildered, arms falling back to his side.

"YES! YOU COLOURBLIND SON OF A BITCH HOW FUCKING BLIND ARE YOU-?"

"Ok ok! I'm sorry i didn't know!" He apologized putting his hands back up in surrender.

I groaned and flopped back onto the bed.

There was a knock on my door, George froze.

"Hey uh- I'm going to go get ranboo and Karl now, alright?" Sapnap said, muffled from behind the door. "I'll probably be back in an hour, make sure to be at the front gate by then."

"Ok! Say hi for me!" I replied.

"Alright, see ya." Sapnap sighed, walking away.

As soon as his footsteps were silent, George let out a large exhale.

"Were you holding your breath??" I asked.

"Yes." He said, "I'm supposed to be doing his chores right now, he can't know I'm slacking off."

We both laughed, even though both of us still had anxiety flowing through our veins.

-

I impatiently stood by the entrance to the castle. It was 10 minutes past the time sapnap said to be here by, and I was getting annoyed.

'Where are they??' I thought as I looked at the clock again.

my mind wondered to tonight. I'm nervous. I'm scared that I'll do something stupid. I probably will, I can't prevent it, but what if I do the most stupidest of stupid?? uhg im going to embarrass myself I can tell.

Just as i started to get worried they weren't going to be here, the big doors opened and in walked sapnap, Karl, and last but certainly not least, ranboo.

I smiled at them, walking over.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Hey." Sapnap and ranboo said in sync, and karl just waved shyly.

"ARE THEY HERE-? yes they are ok- DREAM HONEY COULD YOU FETCH YOUR SISTERS?" My mum said storming out of the meeting room. "Tubbo, Sapnap, karl, ranboo, start getting ready, use the bathroom, shower, get dressed do your hair, all that stuff. The people will be here in under 2 hours and we need to be at the doors to greet them. GO."