𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"okay." silva whispered to the girl.

they both walked to ms. dowling's office, faye couldn't stop looking around, her head snapping towards anyone she saw.

"it's alright, faye." silva stopped and pulled faye into a hug.

faye nodded, taking in a deep breath and letting it out.

they carried on walking and arrived at dowling's office, her dad went inside first having a short conversation with dowling.

silva came back out to faye and smiled at her, moving out the way slightly to let her inside.

"hello, faye." farah smiled at the girl. "please take a seat."

faye nodded sitting in a chair that faced ms. dowlings desk.

dowling sat in her chair and silva sat on the end of the desk facing faye.

"Your dad told me something happened with you and blake campbell." she began. "could you please tell us what happened?" she asked.

faye let out a breath shakily. "so me and blake were in a relationship and last night he had told me he had cheated on me. he had led me out of my dorm and told me to go on a walk, that's when he told me what he did." faye tried to explain in as much detail as possible. "then i tried to walk away from him but he grabbed me and shoved me into a wall and i yelled at him telling him to get off of me, he told me to shut up. he let go of me and i tried to run from him but i wasn't fast enough." she paused for a moment.

"it's alright, faye." her dad soothed her.

"take as much time as you need, faye." ms. dowling smiled softly at her.

faye took in a deep breath. "he grabbed me again and pushed me into the wall harder, i told him i'd scream for help, but i clearly angered him and he punched me." she moved her hair out of her face showing the bruise, it wasn't as noticeable because she had tried to cover it with makeup. "i remember falling to the ground, but it was all a bit of a blur. he said i was worthless and some other things, and he hit me again. i tried to protect myself when i was on the ground but he repeatedly kicked me in the ribs and stomach." tears were falling out of her eyes. "then he just left, leaving me on the floor." she finished.

farah nodded, she seemed angry, and her father seemed even angrier.

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect myself, i should do better." faye whispered.

"faye, don't apologise, you were vulnerable and you were being attacked. this will be sorted right away. as of now blake is no longer a student at alfea and he will never be anywhere near alfea again." ms dowling told her, also looking at silva.

he nodded. "everything's going to be okay now, faye."

"there's also something else i need to tell you both." faye told them. "i'm a fairy, well i think."

they both looked at her with confusion.

"i saw my mum." she added.

silva looked at his daughter with wide eyes.

"i found a photo of you all, andreas and another woman i think rosalind. my mum brought me into a vision and i saw her and she told me i was a fairy, an air fairy like her." she explained. "but she told me my powers were dormant, but i saw blake again before i came to you." she looked at her dad. "and i used my powers, they did something because he yelled out in pain and was on the floor"

"okay, we will talk about this very soon and figure out how you can get your powers if that's what you would like." ms. dowling told her.

faye nodded, she wanted her powers, she wanted to be able to protect herself.

ms. downing got a call, and faye couldn't hear properly.

"alright. i will be there soon." she said, ending the call. "it was the nurse, blake is in the medical room."

faye's eyes widened. "i didn't hurt him that bad."

"no, this was someone else, blake's there because someone got into a fight with him." she explained.

faye's mind went to riven and sky, it could've been either one of them. maybe both.

"faye, i will come and find you soon." ms. dowling said, leaving her office.