USA x Code Geass Idea(Revised Version)

USA

X

Code Geass

Title: Code Geass: Freedom War

Synopsis:

We all know the story of Code Geass anime. But what if the story set in the Second Great War(Alternate WW2)?

The Holy Britannian Empire was the most powerful empire and the sole superpower in the world in the aftermath of First Great War. They conquered some of the nations in Europe and Asia as it designated as "Areas" and its citizens as "Numbers" and ruled with absolute iron fist. The only ones standing the empire was the United Alliance Coalition(UAC) consist of some European powers like Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Austria-Hungary, Middle East Federation, Russia(both monarchy & resistance) & the exiled Britannian Reformed Party.

In 1940 a.t.b., the Second Pacific War exploded with HBE launched the new arsenal called "Knightmare Frames" that decimated the entire Imperial Japanese forces which led Japan conquered and became Area 11, leaving the Japanese royal family in exiled to Germany.

10 years later as Holy Britannian Empire ruled absolute half of the world and declared war on the remaining unconquered states in Europe, the UAC and its leaders began to lose hope when a genius scientist named Albert Einstein managed to invented a portal machine.

When the portal opens an alternate world, they saw the HBE's version of the empire was long gone years ago and was replaced by a nation that defeated the empire long ago by a similar rebellion and forged into a stronger, powerful nation.

My Thoughts:

This idea was inspired from BlazeSaber00's Battle Cry of Freedom fanfic but with Code Geass twist where a portal appears to Washington DC. The Americans discovered an alternate world where a darker, evil version of British Empire known as Holy Britannian Empire ruled the world with absolute iron fist and tyranny. Of course, this America was reformed into a stronger, better nation with more powerful arsenals & mechanized warfare along with a PMC so they decide to fight this evil empire, fearing that the Britannians might invade their world soon.

So they send a special forces unit to enter the Code Geass world where they teaming up with an alternate EU aka UAC where some of their world's brutal dictators such as Hitler and Stalin were GOOD guys, an alternate Confederates who were resistance freedom fighters against Britannia and a mysterious Black Knights led by an exiled prince Lelouch vi Britannia aka the masked figure Zero plan to launch the rebellion in Area 11(Japan) against the empire.