USA x Code Geass Idea

USA

X

Code Geass

Synopsis:

We all know in Code Geass, the American Revolution(or Washington's Rebellion by Britannians) failed and the North American territory became the Holy Britannian Empire.

But what if American Revolution succeeded? What if it became a superpower nation that can rival the Holy Britannian Empire in the future?

When Holy Britannian Empire launched an unexpected air attacks on American soil on the same day the Empire launched an invasion of Japan and America launched a counterattack towards the invading Britannians in Japan.

Although the war ended with an inconclusive armistice as Britannia claimed the Areas including Japan which was split into two parts(The northern part became Area 11 while the southern part became Special Administrative Region under the US), the cold tensions between two superpowers continues.

It wasn't long that peace will shatter a few years later as the Britannian government launched a genocide towards Japanese civilians on the same day Lelouch meet C.C. and America will react with one word: War.

How Lelouch vi Britannia aka Zero, C.C., Suzaku Kururugi and others' lives & destinies will change as an upcoming war between the evil Holy Britannian Empire & the free nation of United States of America begins.

My Thoughts:

America...F*©k Yeah!! That's right! My first ever idea of one of the greatest & best Anime. So I read some stories about American Revolution failed but a mysterious alien saved the Americans and were exiled to a new planet where they remain in hiding while developing new advanced technology and warfare more powerful than the Holy Britannian Empire until the Code Geass Main Storyline arc begin.

But in my idea, what if the American Revolution succeeded and the United States of America was founded? The Holy Britannian Empire was in Northern Canada and became what is now which led a long, ongoing tensions between them.

However, tensions continue between the two nations until the main storyline arc begin what would be a war between the evil empire and the free nation that will altered the Code Geass timeline forever.

Down with the empire! Up with the freedom! Long Live USA!