Grander x Dark Heroes/Anti-Heroes Idea

Grander

X

Dark Heroes/Anti-Heroes(DC, Marvel, Kamen Rider, etc.)

Synopsis:

In a dystopian crime filled Red Rose City, a group of female superheroes fight against criminals & evil doers to bring peace & order but they were target by new evil force for subjugation into sex slavery.

However, there was another group of heroes. They were hidden in the dark to serve and fight every criminals, scums, rapists, NTR and other forces of evil.

Batman. Spider-Man Noir. Moon Knight. Kamen Rider Skull/Joker. Kamen Rider Shinobi. Snake Eyes. Scorpion.

They were the Dark Heroes/Anti Heroes. They use fear against the criminals, rapists, greedy & corrupt men and they are fighting to save & protect innocent lives for justice.

My Thoughts:

When I heard about Grander, it's like a Hentai rip-off version of My Hero Academia except they were females but they ended up became a sex slaves by evil, corrupted men & rapists which pissed me off.

After reading "The Dark Knight and the Grander" fic except the Harem part, it got my idea where instead of Batman fighting alone(and got Harem 😒), he got allies like Spider-Man Noir & Moon Knight from Marvel, Kamen Rider Skull/Joker & Shinobi from Kamen Rider series, Snake Eyes from G.I. Joe and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat series to fight the forces of evil and saves innocent lives.

What do you think?