Mortal Kombat: Bloodline Trailer

Hello there.

The second Idea Trailer I showed will be a Mortal Kombat idea with some elements of Legend of Korra, one of the good, old Jetix shows(Pre-Disney) that I watched a long time, and an upcoming Shang Chi trailer. Please enjoy. Thank you.
------------------
The trailer begins with a lone figure standing in-front of an abandoned dojo. The figure walks inside as he was in-front of a wooden dummy, reminiscing his Past as a young version of him, doing a one inch fist strike repeatedly to the dummy while the Master is watching behind.

The figure reveals to be Zack Young, open his Silver eyes as he does the one inch fist strike to the wooden dummy.

ninjarider2 presents

It changes to Zack woke up from the bed, does a push-ups before changing of him, serving some noodles to the customers as a waiter and him as a cook.

Voice: I give you 10 years to live your life.

Zack was seen hanging out with his adoptive sister, Pucca and friends, Garu the Ninja(who got chased by Pucca), Abyo the Bruce Lee wannabe fighter & Ching the Sword woman(with a little chicken on her head) and him, walking around the city, with his best friend, Clem.

Voice: And where did that get you...?

We see him with Pucca and his supporting adoptive uncles, Uncle Dumpling, Ho & Linguini were celebrating Zack's birthday on their home before switching to Zack continue his one inch fist strike.

We see a young Zack in training as the man in a Kabuki Mask looks to him.

Master: You walked into my shadow.

It shows him in the Past, with the Master(clad in Black & grey) as the latter unleashed a powerful slam on the table created a shockwave, it changes of a young Zack in a black Ninja suit as he killed several enemies with his Kunai.

Master: I trained you...

It changes of him being tested by whipping as the Master looks on the window.

Scene changes him walking on the to streets in a hoodie before switching a huge, broad man and his gang in the underground tournament.

Master:..so the most dangerous people in the world, couldn't kill you.