Ultraman x Godzilla The Series Idea

Ultraman

X

Godzilla The Series

Synopsis:

After the events in New York and the death of Godzilla('98), Nick Tatopolous found the last surviving egg of Godzilla hatched but instead of attacked him, it licks him as an imprint as "parent" before it left him. Several days later, the baby Godzilla, now as fully grown adult is now under taken care of Nick and his motley crew called "H.E.A.T" to monitor him and the surroundings while the monster battling other giant creatures, aliens and others threaten the world.

One day, a new member of H.E.A.T. and a friend of Nick named Sean Jones arrived to help the team. But new otherworldly creatures and aliens appears and Godzilla had little match against them, a mysterious giant of light appears and fight the new threat.

His name...is Ultraman.

My Thoughts:

Funny thing was 1998's Godzilla movie was the first movie that introduced the Big G until Death Battle - Godzilla vs Gamera episode shows the REAL Godzilla himself, making realized that the one I saw in TV back when I saw in childhood isn't the same one.

Then, I watched the animated Godzilla the Series which honestly way better than the movie itself which brought my idea about a crossover with OG Ultraman.