Vietnam War Soldiers x Kuroinu Idea

X

Kuroinu

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

It was a year 1977. The Vietnam War already over with the withdrawal of US forces, a peace treaty in Paris in 1973 and the North Vietnamese invasion & fall of Saigon ended with the reunification of a single, communist state two years ago. For the Americans, it was a humiliating defeat and was shunned by the society  & the nation they were fighting for.

However, a mysterious Gate-like structure appeared in Saigon, now renamed as Ho Chi Minh City. Feeling something bad happen, the new Vietnamese government called their former adversary for an unlikely reconnaissance. The 'Nam soldiers both former & new are sent back to the "hellish" place and teaming up with former enemies & allies(like the Filipinos. Yes, the Filipinos did volunteered with the US during the war BTW) to enter the "Gate".

Little they know that they discovered not just a fantasy world like from the books but a redemption of their lifetimes.

My Thoughts:

Hello, Readers. It's been a longtime since I updated last new chapter. But now I'm back and this time, a new idea focus on the soldiers of Vietnam War along with former adversaries, teaming up to enter a Gate-like structure led into the fantasy yet f*©€ed up world of Eostia.

This takes place after the Vietnam War two years later but there will be some characters and elements from Gate anime and Vietnam War movies like Apocalypse Now.

I made this because I'm tired of seeing America still struggling and divided more due of not just COVID-19 pandemic problem but the Toxic "Woke" culture divided the people. Their withdrawal from Afghanistan as Taliban taken over that country made upset even more that remind me of the Fall of Saigon.

The big problem was Russia and China are now more about in power as they planning some kind of invasion to Ukraine & Taiwan which kinda pissed me off more because I don't want to see what would be a "worst case scenario". *scare &  shivers*. Hopefully, it will NOT be happen soon.

Anyways, keep safe, you guys from COVID-19 'coz F*©¢ that virus for trying ruining America and other lives!