Kamen Rider Agito x X-Men Idea

Kamen Rider Agito

X

X-Men(Wolverine & the X-Men)

Synopsis:

After the apparent 'death' of Charles Xavier & Jean Grey, the X-Men were disbanded. A year later as the Humans & Mutants' conflict continue, a new threat in the form of "Lords"(the government label them as "Unknown Lifeform/s") threaten both of their existence.

However, a mysterious masked warrior known as "Agito" appears as he fight the Lords and protect both Humans & Mutants. His appearance became a watchful eyes of the now reunited X-Men, the government & the Brotherhood of Mutants. The question is: Can he be trusted?

My Thoughts:

Wolverine & the X-Men animated series was a good show, second to X-Men Evolution(also a good show) but it's so sad that the creators didn't get a 2nd season due of Marvel & Disney merging. Then, my idea pops out about a crossover.

The plot, the setting, the theme, the characters, the government, the villains, the twists & turns were quite similar for both series.

Oh. It might be an indirect sequel of Kuuga x X-Men Evolution idea I mentioned since Agito was an indirect sequel of Kuuga due of the fact the setting was quite similar but alternate timeline, they mentioned Kuuga as "Unknown Lifeform #4". The same goes for Wolverine & the X-Men animated series.