"Yes thank you, I'd really love that." She said blushing. We reached my house and I put my finger print in and the gate opened. I looked at Elle and saw her mouth wide open which I closed, then I chuckled.

"Wow your house is beautiful." She said admiring it with twinkling eyes and I smiled widely to that. I don't know why it gave me satisfaction that she loved my house but it does.

"I'm glad you liked it, I bought this house 2 years ago." I said proudly after parking the car in my garage which has a number of different types of cars, some that I barely use.

My family members and close friends use them whenever they want though, which I don't have a problem with.

I saw that Elle eyes widened again as we got out of the car. Sometimes I honestly don't know what to do with money. I mean I do donate millions of dollars every month separately to homeless shelters, charities, schools, hospitals, foster homes, etc.

I finally have someone to spoil, apart from my sisters. I thought to myself.

Now that Elle is in my life I'll definitely be spending it on her, whatever she wants she'll get, not just money wise either.

"Wow these cars are amazing, I love them." She said smiling brightly.

Hm! don't worry baby, if this works out between us you'll have cars that you won't even know what to choose from

Hm! don't worry baby, if this works out between us you'll have cars that you won't even know what to choose from. I thought to myself while chuckling a bit.

"Yeah I love them even if I don't use them. I even gave some away to my workers who don't have a car to get to work with." I said truthfully, I love giving away. I could have the last dollar and if you want it I'll give you and be left with nothing.

"I love that for you." She said while we made our way into my house.

"So do you have any car preference?" I asked her.

"Hm, I really love Range Rovers, Tesla's and Lamborghini." I mentally wrote it down in my head. I wonder if she knows I'm the owner of Tesla Inc.

"Yeah they're amazing cars." I said as we walked in.

"So let's give you a tour, senorita." I said bowing which made her laugh.

Well fuck me, her laugh is fucking contagious.

"Let's go." She said holding my hands.

"So first and foremost, we have the kitchen, living room, dining hall, 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, game room, bar, 2 pools (inside & outside), gym, movie theater, office, jacuzzi tub, basketball court, garage and library." I said to her as we walked around which was very tiring.

"It's truly amazing." She said as I pulled her back up the stairs opening the guest room beside mine and putting her bag in there.

"So this is where you'll be staying, it's not far from my room so if you have any problems with anything you can come find me okay?" I told her as she walks around the room looking amazed.