" Did you sleep well petal..." Taehyung asked putting jungkook on his lap and lovingly kissed on kook's forehead who closed his eyes with a shy smile while nodding.

" Hyungie.... I'm hungry...." Jungkook said with a pout making taehyung cooed at his baby but suddenly it's turned into a teasing smile. Taehyung leaned towards kook's ear pull him by his waist and said

"Still hungry hmm.... even i already filled you will my cum, babyboy...."

Jungkook wide his eyes and look at his shameless husband with a audible gasp who just winked at him with a proud smirk. But it didn't take much time to Whip out tae's smirk from his face when his husband said something to him which he was unexpected.

" My daddy is massive, that's why babyboy can't get enough of his daddy. Even he is already filled with daddy's seeds inside him it's only making him greedy to  have his daddy again till his hole leak with daddy's Cum." Jungkook said with his hooded eyes while rolling his hips on tae's lap who now started to sweat by kook's bold behaviour.

" Bu...bun...sto...stop...you are still sore... baby...." Taehyung said while gulping but groaned when jungkook easily took out his d*ck from his sweatpants he was wearing.

"Shh...two can play, right daddy..." Jungkook said with his most innocent eyes. Jungkook bite his lower lips and slightly lift himself and slide down himself on tae's di*k.

Jungkook was only wearing tae's shirt making it more easy for him easily slide down.

"So...ahh ..so ma.. massive.... daddy...." Jungkook said inbetween his moans which made taehyung groan in pleasure. Jungkook started ride taehyung in slow pace who was just enjoying the view seeing his baby pleasuring himself.

"Daddy...aah...yes...ahh...ngh...." Jungkook moaned out loud when taehyung thrust up. Jungkook pulled taehyung closer by fisting his hair and joined their lips for a messy open mouth kisses. Taehyung was surprised by his baby's behaviour but not gonna complaint cause he was completely liking this bold side of his petal.

Both of them were enjoying so much mostly taehyung who let his babybun do his wish and its didn't take much time about of them reach their climax and what surprised was taehyung was the first one to cum deep inside jungkook who followed behind taehyung. Jungkook hugged taehyung hiding his face to tae's neck getting all shy now. Taehyung become shy when he heard jungkook saying while gasping for air

" Yo..you... came... fast..hyu.. hyungie..."

Taehyung made jungkook face him who was not making eye contact with him. Taehyung chuckled and said

" Where did my bold babyboy who was riding daddy's di*k few minutes ago hmm..."

Jungkook whine getting shy and hide his face to tae's chest who wrapped his arms around kook's waist making him smile.

" Let me feed you bun but this time for real..." Taehyung said lifting jungkook a little only made jungkook tight his grip around tae's torso.

" Do...don't pull out hyungie... me feel empty... don't...." Jungkook mumbled and looked at taehyung with his most innocent puppy eyes asking for not so innocent thing. And for taehyung jungkook talking in third person view it made jungkook more adorable in his eyes.

" As you wish petal, but let me feed you... okay..." Taehyung said to jungkook who nodded his head with a pout.

Like this both of them feed each other while giggles and little laugh but in this all love making section both of them didn't notice it's already evening. Jungkook always whine when ever taehyung tried to pull out his manhood from kook's little hole which was completely wrapped around him giving him the warmth which leads taehyung to put his di*ck inside jungkook till he sleep.

They enjoyed their day in their room all cuddling to sleep. Jungkook fall asleep on tae's chest while taehyung still inside him. Taehyung pecked on kook's forehead before joining his baby hugging him tight towards his chest.

Enjoying a day doesn't mean that we have to go outside, spending time with our loved ones even if it's closed with four walls it will feel like heaven.

                             To be continued........

______________________________________

Don't be angry sweets for taking so long for updating 🥺👉👈

Actually I'm really busy with my assignments and exams not giving me tym to write.

And most importantly this period is quite emotional for us armies. But at the same time we are really proud of them and we know they gonna do their best at their army service. So till 2025 stay strong and wait for them to come back to us all safe and healthy 💜🤞

Let's pray for their well being armies and stay together during this hard tym 😇

Stay safe and healthy

Borahae 💜