FFXV-The Demonstration

Start from the beginning

He opens the door a she steps out. You follow behind him as Gladio exits his side. Prompto and Ignis exit as well.

The ship hull opens as a large group of tall people jump from the inside and land on the ground. But they turned out to be robots.

"Those are the imperials?" You ask as Noctis nods as summons his engine blade. Ignis fixes his gloves and summons two daggers. Prompto closes his hand as a revolver appears and Gladio lifts a massive buster like sword over his shoulder.

"There's a lot of them" you say as Noctis takes a step forward "they've been chasing us ever since we lost insomnia. We have to get rid of them or we can't pass"

You nod as Ignis looks at you "Care to join us y/n?" He asks. Gladio nods "yea, wanna show us what you got?"

You grunt with confirmation as you hood out your hand and summon your keyblade as you enter your combat stance.

Then Noctis gets ready as he gets low "alright! Let's go!"

He throws the sword towards the first imperial as the sword hits it and stabs its chest. Then Noctis vanishes before reappearing above the soldieras he holds the swords grip.

"Woa!" You say as Prompto laughs "haha! He's impressed! Let's go!"

Battle commence!

Welcome to final fantasy 15. This game features a free combat style experience. Seeing as most final fantasies have varying combat styles, would you like to activate the Auto combat system? This would automatically change your combat style and format to fit the final fantasy you visit.

Activate free combat?(only available in Final fantasy 15 and 14)

Yes

No

The cursor appears as it selects the yes option.

Very well. You have activated the free combat experience. Move and attack at your own leisure, and fill up the focus meter to execute special attacks either by yourself or with different party members!

Please enjoy!

The party runs forward as each person attacks their own target. You rush an imperial soldier as you begin to attack. A double swing from right to left back to the right, then you spin and swing your keyblade up as you fling the soldier into the air. Then you engage a quick form change to equip the large hammer you received from toy story as you yell and slam it down in the soldier after they land.

With them dead you return your keyblade to normal as you quickly bend back to evade an attack by a gun as they fire bullets at you.

You step back a few times to dodge before you hood up your hand and cast reflect as a wall of crystal forms in front of you "guard!"

The soldiers axe connects to the shield and is knocked away by a knock back effect.

Then you jump back and spin your keyblade around and hood it backhanded as you dash forward with a zanetsuken attack. Slicing straight through the soldier as you flip your keyblade back around.