𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Win's POV
It's been about a week since the Tontawan's arrest and it's been the biggest news through out Thailand. Other companies and businesses are concerned and being questioned if they have any cooperation in the Tontawan's horrible deeds.

Bright's family has been the most busy lately and it seemed that they can't get a break from the press. The Tontawan's family is done for and Mr. Chivaaree seems to make the final decision to end their cooperation with them.

Bright and finally free and doesn't have to worry about Tu ever again.

"Babe!" I hear Zee yelling out as he walked pass coworkers. He only calls me that during work time because people still believe we are dating. "Are you busy?" Zee popped his head in as he smiles.

He walked up to me.

"You're so loud Phi. What if my dad heard you?" I questioned him.

"Xiao Win, How long do I have to continue playing your boyfriend? Everything is good and you should be in Bright's bed." Zee asked me.

"I'm....not ready yet." I said to him.

"You know I would do anything for you but because of this pretending, I can't start dating around. It's kind of ruining my cycle." Zee told me as he sat down in front of me.

"Well.... What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"I wanna fuck but I can't fuck with you. So please break up with me and go back to Bright. That's all I'm asking." Zee gave me puppy eyes as he begged.

"Ugh fine. We don't have to pretend anymore." I finally said to him and Zee smiled.

"Great because I am leaving Thailand tonight." He announced to me.

"What why?" I quickly asked.

"I have important business in China. I'll be back next month." Zee admit to me and I already feel sad that he is leaving. Zee begins to walk out my office but I stopped him.

"Wait? You did me this favor so what do I owe you?" I reminded Zee.

"Just......be happy. That's the only favor you can do for me." Zee said as he smiled and left my office.

Before I could get back to work, Prim and Dew came by my office.

"Who is that hottie?" Prim asked me as she mentions Zee. She took a seat right in front of me.

"He's a close friend to my family. I wouldn't recommend dating him. He doesn't date for long." I warn Prim and that changed her mind about Zee.

"I'm just so disappointed that a beautiful woman like Tu turned out to be a psychopath." Dee said as he looked disappointed. I remembered that he was infatuated with Tu from the banquet party.

"Seriously? Even the most beautiful can be evil." I told Dew.

"Really? So Bright is evil?" Dew questioned me. I hold my tongue.

"Speaking of Bright, have you two made up?" Prim asked me.

"No and I don't know how to approach him yet." I admit to them.

"I know exactly where he is going tonight. There a restaurant that my father was invited to and Bright was planning on having a business dinner with my dad and other investors. How about you and I go to that restaurant and have a date to get his reaction?" Dew planned and it does seem risky but I know how jealous Bright can get.

I don't want to hurt him.

I look at Prim as she agrees with this plan and Dew and Prim are justing waiting for my final answer.