𝙊𝙣𝙚

Win's POV
I was just 16 when I fell in love. It was the first time I didn't have to use money to have it. It was euphoric, exciting, wild, passionate, and real.

I thought it was until he hurt me and broke my heart...

This is the story how I fell in love with my heartbreaker.

~~~~~~

I enjoyed taking photos. I normally take pictures of anything that's worth remembering forever. I collect them, it's my hobby. My bad boy best friend just likes to have fun and fuck. That's his hobby. I have a reputation to hold as the next son of heir in Metawin Cooperations.

My father dad runs a exquisite hotels. We always get major investments every year. I'm so proud of his success and he's worked hard for our family to keep us having a peaceful and blessed life. Mom is happy too.

"Mr. Metawin, your chauffeur is here to take you to school." My secretary announced to me.

Looking at myself in the mirror for one last time before I leave my bedroom. Immediately as soon as I leave my bedroom, I already have the maids clean it for me. I never leave the house without a clean room.

"Mr. Metawin, you had a missed call and your mother wants you home early for dinner tonight." My secretary informs me as she follows me.

"Who's the missed call from?" I questioned her.

"Mr.Bright Vachirawit." She admitted and I stop midway from having my hand on the door knob.

"Give me my phone." I command her. She quickly passes it to me as I escape my house. The limo door was already open for me as I hop into the back seat.

Bright called me and I missed it. I've been waiting for his call all night but I'm not worries. I will soon see him to tonight for our two year anniversary.

Bright's family owns many hotels and companies. They say the Chivaaree owns half of Bangkok and they do. Super powerful, rich, and handsome family I would say. It's not a surprised that I fell in love with their son. They approve of me right of away because of my families success.

Bright seduced me first hand and I fell for it. Perfection is what I call him. He ruined me, he dare to make me fall deeply in love with him in short amount of time.

I arrived at school and it is required for me to have a driver come and pick m up from school. It's little extreme but my father doesn't want anything happening to me. He's a protective man. Nani, my only best friend approached me.

"Thank you men for taking care of my bunny looking friend but from here on out, I can take care of him." Nani said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walked inside the school building.

"Thanks for saving my ass. I swear they were gonna follow me inside the school and I can't deal with that." I admit to Nani.

"You're welcome and congratulations on your wedding with Bright." Nani mention to me.

"Wedding? You must be joking. I'm not getting married." I admit to him.

"So what's the rumor that's been going around that a wedding as been announced. Neither both your families have denied it." He said and I laughed.

"Probably internet trolls or fans shipping me and Bright and believing we are getting married. Trust me a wedding is not happening." I tell Nani once more.

The bell rung, cutting our conversation short. Me and Nani part ways as we go to our separate class rooms. We are separated for a reason, the lower class doesn't mix with the upper class. I'm rich and Nani's not and we are not suppose to be friends. Our school tries to forbid us.