𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Win's POV
I heard the morning calling to me and I suddenly opened my eyes. I laid in silence and realized that Bright's arm was still wrapped around me. I was naked and dirty. I recalled what happened last night when me and Bright had one of the most amazing sex. I forgot why I was mad in the first place and no matter how hard I tried to resist, I couldn't deny him any longer.

I'm just not strong enough to refuse him and I'm finally beginning to realize, I never will.

I slowly removed Bright's arm from around me to go shower and get ready for the day. I'm visiting Nani at the hospital and I was told that he was going to be release today. I'm just glad his injury wasn't severe and that he can go home.

I also hope Bright won't get mad.

Everything was going smoothly and it seemed liked I was going to shower and get out of her as soon as possible. I shut the door behind me and turn on the shower head. I stood over the shower and let the water roll down my head and spine. I shivered but it vanish when I started to feel relaxed. I didn't care about anything and I blocked all my surroundings.

Until I felt a pair of arms around my waist. My eyes open and I turned around swiftly and saw Bright in the shower. He got in so fast that I barley noticed he was even in here. I thought I was quite enough but I guess not.

"You were fake sleeping the whole time, weren't you?" I questioned him and Bright smirked.

A guilty smirk.

"I told you. You must be with me. I'll go anywhere you go." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right you psycho. I don't need a shower buddy. I can stay in the shower by myself." I stated to him.

"Well I won't to shower too and I didn't buy this big house with this huge shower for nothing. It's enough space for the both of us." Bright stated and I almost forgot this is a two shower bath.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to shower. Bright played along and stayed on his said of the shower. I'm shy and I don't know why. I've seen every part of Bright but I can tell that Bright is staring at me.

I don't dare to make eye contact because if I do, I won't be able to control myself. I'll definitely but late to see Nani get release today.

I was so trapped in my mind that I accidentally dropped my bath cloth on the floor. I bend and got it. I heard a small chuckle from Bright as I looked at him confused.

"What is it?" I questioned him.

"You're so obvious." He said.

"Obvious about what?"

"Obvious that you are trying to get my attention. If it was any other guy in this shower with you, you will easily be their slut." Bright said and I was offended.

A slut? I have never been called a slut.

"Are you calling me a slut?" I questioned him but Bright doesn't say anything. " If I was a slut, I would be going to a club right now and getting fucked by some drunk guy every night. But I'm not because I'm not so easy. I will never be anyones slut." I explained and stated to him.

Bright looked at me and I noticed how extremely close he as gotten.

"You'll never be anyones slut, right?" He said as I started to his his wet hands just squeeze my left ass cheek.

"N-Never." I stuttered.

"Hmm never?"

I felt his huge finger just rubbing the outside of my entrance. My breath hitched and I couldn't move. I was getting hotter and the water was already warm.