𝙏𝙚𝙣

Win's POV
Bright told me he has a business dinner with Tu tonight. So now I'm all alone tonight, we'll not completely. We still have the maids, Ms. London, and the guards but I never talk to them. I don't want to disturb their jobs just to entertain me.

I don't know why I didn't join Bright. He asked me to but I didn't want to be in the same room with that.....girl. Now I'm thinking it's not such a good idea having them together at a restaurant. I reached out my phone and looked through my contacts and see who would like to hang or maybe talk for a bit.

Then Nani's name popped up.

It ringed but it went to voicemail. I think called about 5 times but no answer.

This is so unlike Nani. He always answers me calls. I think he wants me to kick his ass for his rudely behavior. I got up and walked downstairs. I saw Ms. London in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Oh Mr. Metawin, you came down too soon but dinner is almost ready." She told me.

"Sorry Ms. London but I'm going out and I won't be able to eat dinner tonight." I tell her.

"But.....it's almost 8 and Mr. Vachirawait says you have to be home before 10pm." She reminds me.

"Ms. London I am super bored and I just want a little freedom. Can you just help me out for a bit. I'm only going to see my friend from school and I'll be right back. I'm use the limo so I will ensure he back." I inform her.

Ms. London looks like she is battle herself internally about this. What I am doing is a risk and it could get her in trouble but I won't let this nice lady endure the wrath of the Chivaaree family.

"Can you promise me you will be back before 10:30pm.?Bright won't be home until 11pm. No later than that." She questions me and I nodded. "Then go." She said and I ran out the door and hopped into the limo.

While on my way to Nani, I spam him with text messages and so far he has not responded to any of them.

The limo driver informed me that we are at our destination and I roll down the window to see we are indeed in front of Nani's house.

"Thank you." I said and I stepped out. I gave Nani a call as I walked up to his doorstep.

But to my luck, he didn't answer. I looked under his mat and took out a spare and emergency key and walked inside his house. Once I walked in, I was spotted by Nani's mother.

"Swasdi Kub." I said quickly and respectfully since I barged into her house hold.

"Win Nani is upstairs in his bedroom." She automatically tells me. Almost like she read my mind or something.

"Maybe I speak with him Kub?" I asked her and she nodded and walked away. I went upstairs and knocked onto Nani's room door.

If this bastard was ghosting me on purpose, I swear I will kick his ass. Knocking seemed to not work so I opened his unlocked door and was surprised to see it open. Nani was no where to be found in his bedroom.

But I looked at him window and saw it was open. The cold wind blew inside that caused me to shiver but I walked towards it because it was quite odd that Nani had his window open. I looked out there and saw Nani on the roof with his knees in his chest. He looked sad as he sat on his roof while looking at the moonlight.

"I didn't think I would see you out here." I said and it seemed that I startled Nani a bit.

"Win? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked me and I just sat beside him on the roof.

"You ignored my calls and texts. Plus you've barley talk to me and I don't know why." I explained to him but Nani just doesn't respond or really much react to what I said to him. "Fine, just ignore me then. I'll just replace you and find a better friend." I said as I grew tired of Nani's rudeness.