𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Bright's POV
My night was spectacular and it felt like a dream. Win wanted me last night and I've always wanted him. Since I woke up, I haven't moved from my spot. I played with Win's hair as he laid on my chest the entire night.

My door knocked, disturbing my alone time with Win. It's very early in the morning so who could it be.

"Come in." I commanded and I saw Ms. London walking in. She bowed respectfully.

"Sorry to disturb your morning Mr. Vachirawit but you have a visitor." She told me.

"Who is it?" I questioned her.

"Ms. Tu Tontawn sir." She told me and I sat up. I lift Win off me for a moment and rest his head on the pillow.

"Hand me my robe." I told Ms. London and she gave it to me.

I sat up and wrapped the robe on me. I walked out and Ms. London followed me out of my own bedroom. I walked downstairs and saw Tu standing in my living room.

"Morning Bright." She smiled.

"Morning." I said back to her.

"Are you hungry? Let's go out and eat breakfast together." Tu suggested as she grabbed onto my arm. I gently push it away.

"Tu, why did you show up to my house unannounced this early?" I asked her.

"Oh Bright, you never mind when we were together. I thought we were closer than that." She said.

"That was all before. You probably already know that Win is upstairs. I should be upstairs in bed with my husband. I want to eat breakfast with him and spend time with him." I admit to her.

"I guess.....I stepped out of place. I'm so sorry Bright. I wouldn't want you to loose anytime with your partner." She said and I looked at the sad look in her face.

I sighed.

"It's okay. I'm not upset or mad at you." I told her.

I saw a smile return back on Tu's face as she walks up to me. She grabs one of my arm.

"Bright?" I heard Win's voice and I turn my head quickly as he comes downstairs. I quickly remove Tu's hand from my arm but she refuses to let go. "What's going on?" Win catches me struggling and I look at him.

"Win you're up?" I asked him.

"Hmm, our bed felt so empty." He said and he normally never says anything like that. Win walked up towards me and sees Tu, who still had her hand on my arm.

Win looks at her and pulls my arm away from her. Then he wrapped the same arm around his.

"Good Morning Ms. Tontawn. I'm sure you here for business with Bright but I am not feeling too well today and Bright has to take care of me." He tell her and I saw the expression on Tu's face.

She was shocked.

"Umm... Tu we can talk later." I said to stop the silence.

"Hmm, we can talk later on tonight over dinner." She said and I nodded.

"Ms. London, please walk Ms. Tontawn for me." I told her.

"Of course. This way Ms. Tontawn." Ms. London showed her the way.

Moments later, Win let's go of my arm and storms away upstairs. He looks upset so I followed him.

"Win, let me explain what's going on. I-"

"No need to explain. I just wanted her gone."Win admitted to me.

I walked up towards him as I smirked.

"Are you.....jealous or something?" I playfully asked him. Win just glares at me and walks towards the bathroom.

I smirk as I practically follow him like a lost puppy.

"What do you want? Why are you following me?" Said Win as he looked annoyed at me.

I continue to smirk as I began to remove my shirt off. Win looked stunned but still didn't say anything. I then began to remove my pants to with ease as I toss them aside as well.

Now I was only left with my underwear.

Win looked at my up and down as I took a step closer to him. He sees that I am closing a gap and only then, he starts to snap out of whatever he was in.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked me.

I didn't answer him until I was all in his personal bubble. My neck chest was on his chest, our forehead touching as I heard Win's uneasy breath. My hands made way to his waste as I pulled him in closer. Win's face had a hint of blush and Win's hand was just barley squeezing my biceps.

"You have two options. You can rather admit that you were jealous or ill punish you right over this bathroom counter for lying?" I said.

Both choices I am giving him is a ultimatum but they are both good choices. Having Win admitting that he is jealous is a sign that he still has feelings for me and there is hope that he will love me again. The other is I getting to hear Win moaning and screaming as I pleasure him.

I have a very fascinating mind of how I envision Win.

Writhing.

Gasping.

Moaning.

Begging.

Win leans close to my ears as I am ready for him to whisper.

"I'm way too smart for this game." He said and Win shoved me away and walked out of our bathroom.

I see that Win is not in the mood and I realized that something is off with him. I put back on my clothes and followed him short after.

Win is indeed smart but I just wish we could talk about last night. I want to know how he feels about me.

"Win-"

I was cut off by the ringing on my phone. I answered it and saw it was my father.

"Yes dad." I answered.

"Did you do what your mother told you to do last night?" He asked with his strong stern voice.

"Yes and last night was successful. I talked to all the people you wanted on your list." I told him straightforwardly.

"Good. Also your mother and I will be coming home tomorrow. Make sure everything is well prepared once I get home. You know I hate disappointments." My dad made sure to tell me.

"Of course I know. See you tomorrow sir." I said and hung up the phone.

"Was that your father?" Win came up to me and asked. I nodded. "And he's coming tomorrow?" He asked me again and I nodded once more.

"Don't worry. Just be yourself. My father hates peoples who pretend to be something they are not." I explained to them.

"I haven't seen your father after the break up." He mentioned.

My dad hasn't been the type of man to tell me who I should love but he wants me to be with someone who will challenge me and not jeopardize our family. Win would never do that and Win does challenge me.

"Everything will be fine. Let me tell Mrs. London to prepare breakfast now." I said as I left the room and also to inform all the maids and her to make sure this house is in top shape for tomorrow.

My father must be pleased to know I can handle everything at home on my own and that includes the house.

___________________________________
A/N: Who's ready for some DewTu chapters?

Also what do you guys think will happen when Win meets Bright's dad again after 6 years after the break up?

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 🤍