𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Bright's POV
Win stormed out of the house but I catches him before he steps in the limo.

"Are you really going to see him?" I asked him once more.

"Yes I am. He's getting discharged today and I want to see him and apologize." Win admitted to me. I looked in his eyes and seemed serious.

I sighed. "Fine, let's go to the hospital together. I need to apologize to him as well." I told him

"Really? You want to apologize?" He asked me and I nodded.

Win didn't argue or disagree with my decision so we went to the hospital together. He sighed the papers and we made it to his friends room. When step inside first.

"Hey." Win said softly.

"What's up." He replied back.

"You're getting discharged so I'm here to pick you up." Win admitted and I brought you something." He said and Win opened the door wider and let me in.

I walked in and closed the door shut. His friends sat up and looked at me with vexation eyes.

"What is he doing here?" He asked Win just barley raising his voice.

"Nani relax, he's her to apologize." Win told him.

I walked up to him and sighed.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you. I was careless, jealous, and just way of out line. I hope you can forgive my actions." I sincerely apologized.

Nani looked straightforward, completely not showing me any eye contact in my apology. Win's phone rang and he looked kind of startled.

"It's my dad so I'll only be a minute." He said and Win stepped out of the room.

Leaving me and Nani alone. I sat down slowly as the atmosphere is completely awkward.

"How long are you going to trap my best friend? He's not your little bitch that you can boss around." Nani finally spoken to me.

"Why would I let him go? He's my husband." I stated to him.

"Bullshit. I know all about your little agreement. Divorce him and just leave Win alone." Nani told me as I scoff.

"I divorced Win and then what? You and him will finally be together? I can't believe I came here to apologize to a gangster like you. All you want to do is fuck my husband." I stood up from the chair I was sitting.

"I bet I can fuck him better than you. While you were gone, I took care of Win and did everything I could to make him happy." He stated.

"I saved his company! I saved him for having to live on the streets. I can provide him everything and more. Win is on a whole different league while you....are nothing." I point out

"I probably can't buy Win the most expensive house, car, or anything but I respect him." Nani said and I just chuckle. "I know the type of power you sick rich people have. You think money can solve anything and you make us poor people feel inferior to you." Nani continues.

The door opened and Win came back and he was smiling.

"Great news. Nani you are discharged and you can go home." Win said to him.

"Finally." Nani said as he unwrapped the sheets off him as he can barley walk. "I got so damn tired for laying on that bed for hours. My leg's are numb." He complained as I watched him walk towards Win. "Thanks for being here." Nani said as I hugs Win.

I know he's doing it to piss me off but I'm not gonna loose my cool or let it get to me that much. I want to prove to Win that I'm not just some obsessed and jealous husband.

                                        **********
Me and Win retuned home with silence. I didn't know what to say exactly and I wasn't going to tell him the conversation about me and Nani. I don't want to talk about anything about that gangster but then a ring disturbed our silence in the limo.

I looked at Win and he just rolls his eyes and ignores the call. I bet it's his father and I know Win is still mad and probably still hates him. Then it rings again and Win just sighs and ignores it again. Now a third time it rang and Win was looking to slam his phone into the car window.

"Don't you want to answer that?" I asked him.

"It's just my mom. She always wants to check on me." He tells me.

"Then maybe you should answer. I wanna say hi to mom." I said and Win rolls his eyes and answers the phone and puts her on speaker.

"Hello mo-"

"Win! Please come to the hospital now! Your father has been shot and he's hurt!" Win's mother whines and I can hear the hurt and tears in her voice.

"Dad has been shot?! Mom I'm on my way immediately. Please turn around and go back to the hospital."Win told the limo driver and he so he did.

I was so shocked and couldn't believe it. I rub my hand behind Win's back to calm him down but it was no use. He was still shaking and I don't blame him.

"If anything happens to him I swear to god." Win said.

"I'm sure your father is fine because I will be right there and I will do everything I can to make sure he is alive and safe." I told him and I meant it.

As soon as the limo stopped, Win rushed inside like a maniac trying to find the lady at the front desk.

"Hi, um... I need to know what room my father Mr. Opas-iamkajorn room is in." He said.

"He's in room 213 but he's in operation right no-"

The lady couldn't finish her sentence when he saw Win running down the hospital hallways. I follow after him as I was just as desperate to find out what happened to Win's dad. The crowed of nurses noticed where Win was going as they tried to blocked the door way.

"Dad!" Win shouted out durning the operation.

"You can't be in here right now Mr." one of the nurses said.

"But that's my dad! I need to see him!" Win tried to reason but it was no use.

"Please wait until the operation is done." The nurse told him.

"Win you're here." Mrs.Opas-iamkajorn came as she hugged her son. Win hugged her back. "Everything is going to be alright just stay patient." She told him and I was the heavy tears rolling down Win's face. His cheeks her red and his eyes were swollen too.

My hands were just scratching the back of my head as I didn't know what to do or think. I became too stress as I started to cry of what's going on.

"Please stand by and wait. The operation is almost done and then we will let you in." The nurse told us as they left and only the securities came just to make sure Win doesn't have that outrage again to try to disturb the operation.

So now we wait and hope Mr. Opas-iamkajorn is alright.

____________________________________
A/N: Now the drama is really going to hit heavy for everyone and secrets too.👀

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed🤍