𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Win's POV
I couldn't sleep. Not so well knowing my dad is in the hospital and I kept having bad nightmares about it. I was waking up Bright in the process and he was not getting enough sleep at night because of me. It's about 7:30am and I'm heading to the hospital.

I left Bright a message and told him where I will be at all morning. As I walk down the halls, I heard faint voices coming from Tu and her moms room.

"I can't believe Bright's mom went back on her word about your engagement with Bright." Mrs. Tontawan said.

"Mom I've tried everything but Bright doesn't want me back." Tu said as I saw her sad face from the corner I was in.

"Maybe you shouldn't have went aboard and left but it's not your fault." Tu's mom admits to her daughter. "We just need to get rid of that boy and Bright is all yours. You and Bright are the future and will take over everything." Mrs. Tontawan smirks as she placed her hand on her daughters shoulder.

Get rid of me Huh? I'm not going anywhere and I knew from the start that you two were evil bitches. I won't let you guys have the opportunity to take Bright from me. I decided to text my mom to let her know I'll see dad later tonight.

I'm going to stay a little longer and let Tu and her mom that I'm not easy to get rid of. I'm not the same boy that left five years ago. I walked back into the bedroom and already saw Bright standing as he was about to put on his shirt.

"Oh, I saw your note and I was about to meet you at the hospital. What are you still doing here?" He asked me.

"Ummm......I decided that I'll visit my dad tonight instead." I told him and Bright nodded.

He didn't question why I changed my mind, instead he just shakes off the reason and puts on his shirt. I watch him as I stare at every inch of his body. His perfect body. There is no imperfect part of Bright. Fit, lean, perfect hair with amazing kissable lips. His skin is just so clear and his adamapple just-

"Win? Are you okay?" Bright asked me as he snaps me out of my thoughts.

I gulped.

"Uhh, yea I'm fine." I said to him.

"Okay, then.... I'll go brush my teeth." He announced and I quickly walked up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Wait umm....do you want to go out for lunch later on today?" I asked him and I saw a smirk appearing on Brights face.

"Are you asking me out on a date Mr. Metawin?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." I nervously scratched my head. I actually never asked a guy or anyone on a date before. It's really new for me.

"Sure, I'll definitely go on a lunch date with you." He agreed and I smiled.

"Great." I said as I gave Bright a quick peck on the lips.

I turned around immediately realizing that I did was so bold of me. Why am I making the first moves now? It's always been Bright. I felt my cheeks getting warmer and I can tell it's red now.

"I'll be waiting until you finish brushing your teeth so we can eat breakfast together." I said as I walked towards the bed. Still having my face turned away from Bright so he doesn't see me blushing.

As I heard the bathroom door shut, I sighed of relief and gave myself mini slaps in the face. I'm so bold today and it's only because of Tu and her mother. Honestly I wish they would leave because their negative energy is polluting the house.

I suddenly heard Bright's phone ring as it vibrates on his side of the night stand. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Tay Tawan. I looked back at the bathroom door and decided to answer it for Bright.