𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Bright's POV
I was never angry at Ms. London and my plan wasn't to kick her out the house. I simply wanted to trick Win for this moment. I wanted to rekindle our night of passion like last night but this time, he's sober and he he will remember everything.

Yes, I am a little upset that Win is late but I couldn't stay mad for long when I saw his nervous face. He just looked so cute. I dragged Win while I grabbed onto his wrist and force him into our bedroom. I locked the door shut and made sure it's locked because this is gonna be a long night and I don't want to be disturbed.

Win standing at the edge of the bed as his head was down. Along with his two hands together, waiting for me to respond or do anything to him.

"Bright I'm sorry." He finally looked up.

I put my finger to my mouth to silence him. I crotched down to his face as I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in for a long kiss. I let go but head out lips together just lingering. Our noses touched as I licked his lower lip a bit as our breathes collided into each other's mouth.

I slowed unbuttoned Win's buttoned up shirt, exposed his bare chess. I kiss below the chest as I swirl my tongue on his nipple. I brought my lips up to the crook of his neck as I started to suck the nape of his neck, leaving my mark.

Win's moaned moved me and it turned me on more. I was about ready to take him because my mind was running wild and I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly unbuttoned his pants but before I was about to take it off, my cellphone ring.

I head turned to the night stand and I wasn't sure if I wanted to just let it ring or kill this moment with Win. Finally I decided to get up and answer the phone. I was right to stop because it was my father calling.

"Hello Dad?"

"Me and your mother are outside the gate. I want to see you downstairs before I arrive inside." He told me.

"Okay." I said and I hung the phone. I looked at Win and he looked at me confused. "My.....Father is here and he wants to see me." I admit to him.

"Really? Should I......go with you?" He asked me.

"If you want. He isn't exactly the same man he use to be Win. Once slip up out of place and he snaps." I explained to him.

"He can't be that bad. Last time I met your dad, he was nice to me." Win said and I can't stand here any longer talking to him.

I get myself ready to go downstairs to go meet my father. I walked out of the room and slam the door hard but not by purpose. I'm just a little overwhelmed. I heard Win's voice telling me to wait but I still kept on walking.

I saw Mrs. London downstairs dusting the furniture and I saw all the guards lining up at the door and opening it up for my mother and father.

"Bright, my son." My father said as I walked up and hugged me. I hugged him back. "The house looks clean." I heard my father whisper in my ear.

My dad let go of our hug and I saw my mom and hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"You've gotten bigger and more handsome." My son said while she plays with my hair a bit.

"So, how was the banquet?" My dad asked as he looks around entrance area a bit.

"It went well. I talked to everyone you asked me to talk to. Except for Mr. Suphakorn, he was a no show." I admit to him.

"Hmm." Is all my father reacts. "Where's your........husband?" He asked.

"Oh yes, I would like to see Win again. Please tell me he's awake." My mom said a bit excited.

I turned and looked at Mrs. London. I gave her look and she instantly responded and came in front of me.

"Mrs. London, please let Win know my parents are here and they would like to see him." I told her. She understood my instructions and left to fetch Win.

My parents waited patiently for Win to show up and as soon as they heard footsteps down the stairs, they were looking intensively for him. I saw Win looking more dress up than before and I'm glad he changed because I don't want to give me parents a reason to not like Win

Win came and respectful greeted my parents and they seem to do the same to him.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Chivaaree." Win said to my parents.

I saw my dad waking up to Win and I looked at his face and he looked very intimidating. Win face was showing fear but he didn't show too much. I saw my dad reaching out his arm as he surprisingly pulled Win for a hug.

"Welcome to the family." I heard my dad say. Win turned his head slightly at me, confused now. I told him to hug my father back and he did.

"T-Thanks Dad." I heard Win say and my father let go of him. My mother was impatient so she hugged Win next.

"I'm so upset that we missed the wedding." My mother said.

"Me and Bright didn't have a wedding. We eloped." Win admitted.

"What?! No wedding! That's not the traditional way. If you guys are really in love with each other, there should have been a wedding." My mom argued.

"Hun, think of it like this. Since they didn't have a wedding, we can help plan it and we will be here to witness it." My father told my mom and my moms face lit up again.

"Great idea. Starting tomorrow, I will hire the best wedding planners in town. Custom made suits, the cake, and guests." My mom said. Her and Dad left and it looked like they went to probably get started about the wedding plan.

I sighed that everything didn't turn out as bad as I thought. I thought my father would be mad about Me and Win being married and back together but no, he really excepted us.

"What took you so long to get down here?" I ended up asking Win as my parents were fully out of the entrance room.

"Sorry that I was late but you kind of left me high and dry." Win admitted and I couldn't help but smirk. I walked up to his ear and whispered.

"I did say it was a punishment." I reminded him and walked off.

____________________________________
A/N: Hey Guys, Sorry for the very long update but I've been super busy but than lazy at the same time. I had this chapter half written and I wasn't sure when I was gonna update on it.

I will be updating again a bit daily because I am out of college for the summer.

Thanks for your patience and see you all again. 🤍