" Son, you are really good looking. I wonder which from your parents did you get your wonderful face. " Lu Meifeng commented as she squeezed Lin GenXin's cheeks.

Lin GenXin blushed furiously and wanted to burry his face in his arms to cover up his shyness. Yet his expression only makes Lu Meifeng feel the urge to tease him more.

" Thank you, auntie. " Lin GenXin shyly said for her compliment.

Shao Boya silently watched them and thought to himself that Lin GenXin changed ever since he started living in their house.

Lin GenXin seemed to regain his innocence and purity. The sense of maturity upon his face vanished, replaced by a bright and refreshing atmosphere, unique only to children.

Unlike him, who cannot easily let go of the past.

He's already satisfied with this.

---

The schedule of Shao Yu's class fortunately didn't collide with Shao Boya's and Lin GenXin's class. Early in the morning, Lu Meifeng led three little ones into Shao Yu's classroom to celebrate Christmas with Shao Yu's classmates.

The toddlers immediately surrounded the bigger babies and pulled the two to play with them.

The party of the children was too simple but enjoyable. Shao Yu laughed a lot and won dozens of rewards.

Lin GenXin being blindfolded while holding a stick was even struggling from the voices of the toddlers surrounding him, instructing him which direction he should swing the stick in his hands to break the jar full of candies and toys.

" Brother brother!!! To the left to the left. "

" No!! Are you a fool? Your right hand is the right direction not left! "

" Which is right? Aaah I'm confused!!! "

" Stop stop! You passed by the jar!!! "

" Brother!!! Step forward a little bit yeah yeah! "

" Fool! Not step forward, it's step back!!! "

Hearing the milky voices of those naive toddlers, Lin GenXin simply wanted to cry and quit.

* Boom!!!

The jar full of candies and little toys suddenly broke when his bat hit it. The children waiting behind were suddenly showered with candies and cheered with enthusiasm.

After the game, everyone danced with their parents and exchanged gifts. Shao Yu was dancing with her mother when suddenly, a little guy approached her.

The little guy was blushing furiously while the troupe behind cheered at him.

Shao Yu raised one of her brows in confusion.

" X-xiao Yu... Here's your Christmas gift. M-merry Christmas for you. "

Shao Yu recieved it with a dazed expression and nodded. " Oh ... Oh! Thank you, Merry Christmas to you too! "

Before the little guy could have the chance to chat with Shao Yu a little bit longer. Shao Boya suddenly appeared behind Shao Yu and pulled her away from him with an ugly stay-away-from-my-precious-sister expression.

Lin GenXin also blocked the little guy's sight and glared at him before following after them.

" Shao Yu, I think you're already hungry. How about I bring you some spaghetti? " Shao Boya said with a fake smile and pulled Shao Yu's hand gently toward the table.

Lin GenXin picked up a chocolate and stuffed it into her arms then patted her head.

Shao Yu felt so pampered that the foolish smile upon her face couldn't disappear.

---

Yi Group----

The man in a business suit reporting in the front wiped the sweat on his temple after the report and lowed politely after he was given the permission to go back to his seat.

The atmosphere in the room was so heavy, everyone sitting around the table no longer dares to make any single kind of noises. 

Yi Meilin sitting behind wearing his golden-rimmed glasses, clapped and dismissed all of them.

Everyone immediately stood up and picked up their things, not wasting a single time dilly dallying. They know that the president is not in a good mood right now, so they didn't say anything anymore to make it more worst.

Not long after everyone left, someone suddenly knocked on the door. Yi Meilin massaged his temple and said in a low voice. " Come in "

The door opened and a woman wearing luxurious clothes stepped inside. Just the sound of the heels hitting the floor already made Yi Meilin feel like bursting in anger.

" Who let you come inside my company?You didn't apply for any appointment, Miss Sheng. " Yi Meilin coldly said as he lifted his gaze full of coldness and anger.

Sheng Yunfei felt her breathe halting. She clenched her fist and forced herself to smile sweetly in front of Yi Meilin.

Yet her smile only made Yi Meilin feel like vomiting.