Arthur:"Yes ...yes...yes Nova give them each ... They will need in future..." Nova shake his head before looking at his brothers...

Nova:"My baby brother's don't need those thinks because they are not always behind someone's husband like mine ..." Alex ,mile and sam laugh at nova comments they know whom he talking about ...

Arthur:"FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION... MY TYEE IS NOT SOMEONE'S HUSBAND... IF I DON'T MARRY YOU I AM SURE I WILL MAKE MY TYEE MY CUTE WIFEY YOU KNOW THAT NOVA... MY TYEE HE IS NOT LIKE YOU ..." Arthur realise what he told and move little from Nova who smile at him in evil way ...

Alex:"Ok guys get put let's pick up some bouquets for uncle Arthur grave see you uncle i am going miss you ... Don't worry i will tell to papa ..." All escaped from thier while Nova look at needle in his hand and trun his head towards Arthur...

Nova:"HE IS MINE ... MY PAPA STOP SAYING YOURSELF... I AM ONLY YOURSELF AND YOUR MINE ... LIKE THAT MY PAPA IS MINE DID YOU GET IT KITTEN ..." Arthur raised his hand while shaking in fear ....

Arthur:"I ...i...do ... Wifey .. but i will tell tyee..." Nova laugh and shake his head...

Nova:"your forgetting something kitten papa is pregnant and you know about his mood swings... If you tell him about this what you think he will be doing huh?..."

Arthur:"My tyee will pull me to his lap and rock me back .." Nova laugh out loud while he excuse looking at everyone near by them ... He pinch Arthur cheeks while controlling his LAUGHING...

Nova:"Really kitten pulling you to his lap nah ... Let me tell you he will aks the place where I stab you and check you and poke the place like this till you cry out loud ... Want to check it ..." Nova poke the place while Arthur shout loud which make him laugh ...

Arthur:"KITTEN HATES YOU NOVA..." Nova peck his lips before walk away ...

It's a last day of thier honeymoon while everyone packing their luggage while Arthur brought alot of chocolate and Candy's to his Tyee while Nova shake his head and look at new luggage that includes ...

Nova:"Really kitten you brought new luggage for this Candy's and chocolate and more other things..." Arthur nod his head with hesitation...

Arthur:"Your silly baby Nova don't you hear that my tyee asked for chocolates that's why i brought everything and if you fell jealous i am sorry about that because i am tyee's kitten..." He don't hear any reply from Nova he raise his head and find a dark eyes for Nova which make Arthur gulp down ...

Arthur:"So..so..someone save me ..." Nova smrik and lock the door while who passing by only heard a loud scream from inside ...

Next day Morning everyone leave towards airport while everyone keep giggling at Arthur who sitting with support of pillow in his back ...

Arthur:"You ... Ahhh shit..."

Mile:"Don't speak out loud uncle are else the needle will move inch by inch inside your back..." Arthur above to hit him while he control his anger ...

Arthur:"Shut brat ...i am telling to my tyee ..."

They arrived finally to Thailand while grauds carry their luggage inside while type almost run towards them and hug all his three son in law's...

Type:"YOU HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR ME ... ARE YOU ALL PREGNANT RIGHT I KNOW ABOUT YOU DON'T WORRY I WILL COOK YOU DELICIOUS FOOD THAT I EVER MADE BEFORE..." They look behind and find all tops where crying looking thier plate ...

Alex:" papa's Pregnancy talent can seen in the plate of everyone..." All three giggle looking them while Zee sneak and move down of the table ...

Zee:"Don't you dare tell him ..." He hide himself while type look for his kitten... Who is limping on his way ...

Type:"Kitten is top ... I don't about it till know tharn ..." Arthur shake his head while Nova chuckled while he whisper something on type's ear ... Which make type's eye sparkle...

Arthur:"Ahhh .... Tyee...." Type pull Arthur and poke his butt which make Arthur scream out loud ...

Type:"Nova brat Arthur don't have gift on his Back look i poked his back but it's empty..." Type pout his lips and hug tharn with teary eyes ...

Arthur:"Gi..gi... gift what gift ..." Nova and others laugh at Arthur reaction...

Nova:"Simple i told you have gift at your back pocket and he test it by poking it like this kitten ..." Nova wink Before walking away ...

Arthur:"I HATE YOU NOVA... I HATE YOU TYEE .."

_______________________________________

Spoiler ...

Tevis:"where are you taking me Alex ... Tell me first and remove this blindfolded first babe..." Alex giggle and stop somewhere before removing tevis eyes ...

Alex:"It's my gift for you peacock... It's really for you and i thought this will help people who suffer like you on cancer can get cure ... " Tevis look a huge building Before him ...

Tevis:"It's an hospital ... TT HOSPITAL FOR CANCER PATIENTS..."

Alex:"Yes i don't someone out thier to suffer for thier life leaving thier family and thier loved once ..." Tevis hug Alex tightly Before kissing his cheeks... He tevis run closing his mouth while build and jas follow him ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....