twenty seven.

TWENTY SEVEN | battle of fear and love

WITHIN THE PAST DAY OR TWO, THEY HAD PLANNED A PLAN FOR BELLA AND A BATTLE AREA THAT GAVE THEM AN ADVANTAGE. Of course, that gave the family time to plan and eventually, relax. But of course, Daisy couldn't relax, and it showed.

"Do you get it?" Alice asked her.

Daisy had zoned out during their conversation."I think so? Maybe remind me?"

Alice rolled her eyes. "We are all going to go hunting tonight, except for you and Edward. So you two can get some alone time."

Daisy scoffed. "We don't need alone time. We need to prep for battle. We don't have time to have 'alone time'. She said, using air quotes.

"That attitude is the literal reason why you need alone time. And I felt bad that would you be like alone, alone. So that's why Edward's staying with you."

"So let me get this straight, because I'm planning my strategy for battle, I need to stay home and relax. But you can go gain power and go hunting."

Alice smiled and nodded. "Glad you got it figured out."

Daisy shook her head. "No. See in a movie, this is the part that you change your mind."

"Well, we aren't in a movie? Are we?" Alice asked.

Night time came and Edward found Daisy sitting on the couch, channel surfing. "I can feel your judging from behind me. Alice told me to relax, so I am."

Edward walked over and held onto her shoulders, pressing them down. "Your shoulders feel tense. Are you sure you're relaxing?" He jumped over the couch and took a seat.

"I don't know. I just need something to get my mind off of it, you know?"

Edward fiddled with something in his pocket. "Yeah." He gave a light smirk and stood in front of the tv.

Daisy looked up. "What are you doing?" She asked, curious. He got down on one knee. "Edward..."

He took a small black box out of his pocket. He flipped it open to reveal a sparkly ring with an oval face, slanting rows of glittering stones. "This was my mother's."

The ring took Daisy's non existent breath away. He pulled her to her feet as he remained on his knee. Fear struck through her body. Was this the surprise Alice was regarding? She didn't deserve to have such a beautiful ring. She didn't deserve such a beautiful life. She didn't deserve him. "Edward..don't do this..." She quietly whispered.

"Daisy Robinson. I promise to love you, every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" He slipped the ring onto her cold finger. She was at a battle of love and fear.

But love won.

"Yes."

Edward rose, overjoyed and embraced her, lifting her off of her feet. He spun her around as they shared a passionate kiss.

A/n: Yeah really short chapter. But I wanted the chapter to be short and only based on the proposal. Anyways, OUR GIRLS GETTING HITCHED!