five.

FIVE | bad guy

FIVE | bad guy

THE FOLLOWING COUPLE OF DAYS THE CULLENS WERE MIXED ABOUT THE EMOTIONS THEY FELT TOWARD DAISY. Alice, Emmett, and Edward felt bad toward her about the issue. Rosalie was angry. Jasper was just confused and kept his emotions to himself.

Daisy looked up from the tic tac toe game Emmett and her carved into the table to see Bella. She thought this would be the chance to have a proper talk with her. She sat up and started heading over there with Edward following her.

Daisy turned to face him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Seeing what you're doing." Edward muttered.

Daisy rolled her eyes and continued to walk over to her. She noticed Bella at the salad bar, artfully designed an architectural salad. As she reached for an Apple, Edward poke up before Daisy could say anything.

"Edible Art..." Edward said, charmed.

Startled, she fumbled and dropped the apple. Edward caught it with his foot, hackey sack style, then bounced it back to his hand, the red of the apple, stark against his pale skin. He presented it to her with a small smile.

"Show off." Daisy rolled her eyes as she nudged Edward.

"Thanks... but your mood swings are giving me whiplash." Bella said.

"I said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be." Edward defended himself.

"Same thing dip-shit." Daisy shook her head and smiled. "Like, What does that even mean?"

Bella nodded in agreement.

"It means if you were smart, you'd avoid me."  Edward inadvertently glanced at his four inhumanly beautiful siblings, who were waiting for him and Daisy.

"So let's say, for argument's sake, that I'm not smart. Would you talk to me? Tell me the truth?" Bella asked.

"Probably not. I'd like to hear your theories."

"What about you, Daisy?" Bella asked.

Daisy looked to Edward who gave a 'Dont you dare you little rat' look. "Yeah I wanna know what you think of little Edward Mason over here."

"Okay... how bout radioactive spiders? Kryptonite?"

"Oh my gosh. Edward is Equivalent to Tobey Maguire...my life is complete." Daisy smiled.

"I know right." Bella agreed.

"You're talking about superheroes. What if I'm not a hero? What if  I'm a bad guy?" Edward questioned, leveling his gaze.

"No. I don't believe that. You're not bad. You can be a jerk, but it's like this... mask. To keep people away." Bella said. "Right?" She asked Daisy for back up. Edward was taken back by her honesty, her insight. "Look, why don't we just - hang out. Like... come to the beach with us. It'll be fun - sand fleas, wind burn, salt water stinging your eyes..and I think Daisy needs a break, no offense."

"I second that motion!" Daisy agreed.

Edward cracked a small smile. "Which beach?" He asked. Daisy was shocked that Edward was even considering it.

"La Push." Both Daisy and Edward's smiles disappeared. "Is something wrong with that beach?" Bella asked.

"It's just a little crowded." Edward walked away and Daisy followed.

❣︎

Daisy was laughing in the car as they drove. "What if I'm the bad guy." She mocked him. "What the hell does that mean?"

"I-I just can't be by her...I don't know how you do it." Edward admitted.

"Are you in love?" Daisy joked. "Oh..Bella...I love you...but your smell of blood...it's too much."

Edward smirked. "I'm in love...not with her though."

Daisy's face lit up. "So...who's the lucky girl?"

Edward gave her an expression that Daisy couldn't exactly understand. "I don't wanna talk about it." Edward said coldly.

Daisy nodded and continued to talk about her day. "Do you have the homework for biology? Neither Mark or me could figure it out."

"Or I."

"What?"

"Or I. It's proper grammar." Edward corrected. "And, no I didn't. But I'm shocked the amazing Mark couldn't figure it out.." Edward mocked her back.

"What are you talking about?"

"You like Mark, don't you?"

"No. I don't like Mark like that."

"Are you sure."

"Are you jealous?"

Edward glared at her. "No. No I'm not. I'm just letting you know that you can't date him."

"I could date him if I wanted to. Are you saying I'm ugly?" Daisy joked.

Edward stopped the car at the stop sign and turned to her. "Ugly? Daisy, you're gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous." He made a pun. He then caught up with his own mouth. "I mean...That was what Emmett said, but I think you're pretty."

Daisy nodded awkwardly. "Okay...."

The next day was bright and sunny. Daisy naturally stayed home all day. She watched tv and played video games. She drew and listened to music.

It was later at night when Daisy was working on her Mii of her Wii that looked like Anakin when she got a text from Edward.

Meet me out front in five. I think Bella's in trouble.

A/n : ...so um...I've been slowly updating.

HEY, do you like Marvel?

Well check out my other books!

Anyways, love you ❤️