two.

TWO | biology, Pt 1

TWO | biology, Pt 1

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL WAS DIFFERENT. The beginning half wasn't that bad. Daisy had average classes. Nothing new had happened. At least, until lunch.

Rosalie and Emmett walked in the front, Alice and Jasper behind, and then Edward and Daisy following. "And then, he built a robot! A robot! Isn't that insane!" Daisy said.

Edward smiled. "You know, I saw the movie too."

Daisy shook her head. "I know. But I am shocked! It was insane!"

"I love this." Edward said.

Daisy looked at him. "What?"

"I love when you talk about things you like. I mean, you just look happy, and that makes me happy." Edward said. Daisy didn't want to admit it, but she somehow got butterflies in her dead stomach by his words. If she could, she would've blushed.

Edward opened the door for Daisy to walk in.

"Who are they?" A voice asked.

"That's Edward Cullen and Daisy Robinson." Another voice said, instead a rather familiar one. Daisy looked over at Jessica, her eyes meeting Bella's. Daisy turned to Edward who just looked confused. Bella quickly looked away from them.

"They are both totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently no one here is good enough for them. They are honestly pretty close. I'm shocked they aren't dating yet. Well, like I care. Anyways, don't waste your time."

"I wasn't planning on it." The girl said. Daisy stared at the girl as she stared at me. She felt slightly frustrated that they Jessica's was treating her like she thinks the others aren't worth her time. Which wasn't true, she just didn't know how to socialize.

"What are you thinking about?" Alice asked Daisy. She leaned to face her.

"Nothing. I'm just..staring into space." Daisy said.

Alice smirked. "Somehow I don't believe that."

"Well you should." Daisy said. Suddenly the bell rang. "Shit. What class do y'all have next?" She asked them.

"English." Rosalie and Jasper said in unison.

"Art." Alice said.

"Band." Emmett said.

"Biology." Edward said. Daisy punched his arm. "I know that, stupid."