1. Melt

@jaegar_sjjv & mariavictoriavillar5 wanted some Oberyn!!

A match with house martell. Fiona was not excited. She was nervous a wreck a complete wreck.

'You are going to be a princess my lady.' Fionas handmaiden cameron said looking out the window.

'Yes, yes thats all right and good.' Fiona muttered as they got closer and closer to Sun spear.

'Welcome lady Fiona Stark of winterfell to sun spear.'

Welcome to hell. Fiona thought as She forced a smile. She was already sweating.

Fiona was the youngest of the stark siblings her brother ned was the lord of winterfell and her brother benjen had just joined the nights watch a few years prior and ned was shipping his sister off to dorne.

Hotter than hell. Fiona was confident in that. Hotter than the seven hells combined. As far south as south could go and fiona was melting. She was ice and she was about to be bonded to sun. She was going to melt.

She walked peeling back her layers until she was rolling up her dress. Her nieces and nephews were her priority her life. She took care of them raised them with catelyn and ned she didnt want to leave her family. She didnt want a new family.

Fiona was 10 when her older sister lyanna died. Robert Baratheon was meant to marry lyanna and the order of the world was you marry the next son or daughter accordingly. Ned convinced robert to pick someone else and Fiona was grateful for it. She didn't want to marry anyone she had just lost her sister and with little robb and jon Fiona didn't want to leave her family. She has been able to sway ned from setting her up but when he received a proposal from the princes of dorne he couldnt refuse. So now 15 years later she was well due to be married and dreading every moment of it.  Rickon was five now and like glue he stuck to fionas side. She still had his little face stuck in her mind as she hugged them all goodbye.

'No!' rickon shouted gripping tight to fionas dress.

'Listen to your boy ned from the mouths of babes,' Fiona smirked as she picked him up. 'I love you little man,' fiona assured.

'I love you too Fi.' rickon whimpered kissing her cheek. She wrapped up the rest of the children in hugs and kisses before looking to her brother.

'I'm sorry sweetie,' ned whispered as he hugged her tight.

'I understand.' fiona assured. 'I'm going to die of heat stroke but I understand.' He squeezed her tight. 'I love you.' Fiona whispered

'I love you.' He echoed kissing her head.

+

'Lady fiona. I am prince doran,' he stood on shaky legs to greet her.

'Thank you for having me. I mean agreeing to this union. I mean-' she pulled at the top of her dress the thick fabric sticking to her she was sweating buckets. 'It's really hot here.' she rasped

'Yes a lovely northern girl such as yourself must be boiling in those northern dresses.' doran agreed with a laugh.

'Yes.' Fiona agreed. 'I'm sorry I'm not usually this... I just can't breathe.' Fiona remarked

'Let's get you settled and into something cooler before you meet your husband to be.' Doran suggested kindly.

'Thank you.' Fiona agreed. Doran nodded to his guards and her and cameron headed inside.

Fiona was dressed in a beautifully lightweight dress it flowed in the back but stopped short in the front at her knees. She did a little spin as she twisted her hair up and off her neck.

'I think I need a trim.' Fiona remarked playing with her hair.

'Everything about the north think opposite.' Cameron said with a grin. Cameron had been with fiona for years and the two were great friends. Cameron had come from high garden so she was happy to be in the sun again.

'Remember when I was adjusting to the north?' Cameron mused

'You were a popsicle!' Fiona declared

'And you are melting.' Cameron countered

'I told you, I told them all I would.' Fiona declared drinking another glass of water.

'Ready to meet your husband to be....'