🌻 | Look whos back

Ship | Y/n × Selever
Theme | fluff

~

Errrrm... Hes right behind me isnt he😥 anyways.. Yeah sorry for literally kicking the fucking bucket for a year... That was just a silly little game i was playing called 'make my followers upset bc i dont update any of my books'

Also edit theres one line that says he lashed his tail or something which, canonically he has no tail but i draw him with a tail a lot so its a headcannon😁👍

~

Quietly, you snuck back inside of your best friend's place you had been staying at for quite awhile now, for fear that someone would be awake. To your utmost fear, you realised someone was awake.

The lights flashed on suddenly. "Look what the cat dragged in," he spoke. You were tense, unable to speak for a short moment. "Ruv! I'm so so sorry- please don't-"

"-Ruv!?- Don't make me barf, roachie!" Selever had a face of disgust, giggling as he took note of the fact you mistook him for the much more menacing Ruvyzvat.

"Look at me, don't ever relate me to my dad again, unless its about how different we are." he said seriously. "Oh, thank everything devine.." you exhaled with relief. "So, where you been? Oh, let me guess!" he paused for a minute.

"You were out kissin' on someone, weren't you?" he smirked. "What!? No! Of course not!" you denied. The playful demon didn't seem to let it go. "Its written all over your face, I can tell. That or you're just excited to see me!~" he chimed.

"Selever!" you nudged him, trying to get him to stop his antics, even though it did make you laugh. "You wouldn't be so defensive if it weren't true," he concluded. You rolled your eyes sarcastically. "You gonna tell me who it is?"

"Theres nobody to speak of, Selever," you retorted back. The two of you were making your way out of the livingroom, noticing your bickering would probably wake up the others in the house.

"Your face is saying otherwise." the demon crossed his arms, giving you a smug, yet charming look. "Why, whats wrong with my face?" you asked, starting to feel around your cheeks.
"They're red, obviously." he pointed out.

You widened your eyes a little before letting them return to a more suspicious expression. "You're lying to me to get an actual reaction, aren't you."

"No, i'm not. You look like a tomato. So tell me. Theres clearly someone, so who is it?" he pryed. You knew very good and well that Selever wasn't doing this because he knew it and just wanted to hear it from you, but likely he was doing it because he was bored as hell without you and wanted to hear what you did all night.

The truth was, you did almost nothing. You went around town looking for something to do, failed, and came back just wanting to sleep for the night.

Of course, the reason you failed was because you were thinking of how much better it would be if Selever came along with you..

"Hello? Anything going on upstairs?" he knocked at your head after snapping his fingers. You blinked, realising you stared off. It was then you asked yourself what right he had to interrogate you about your love life?

"Why do you care so much if i'm into someone??" you nudged him away a little roughly.

"Because I want it to be ME!" he impulsively shouted.

Taking a step back, you stared at him. "..Selever..?" you whispered, trying to understand that you heard him correctly.

"Fuck." he massaged his temples before looking aside and lashing his tail. "I.. Forget I said that. I know you don't want me like that." he turned. "Just- forget it, kay?"

"I don't want to forget. You're wrong, Selever, okay? I do want you like that, I just― thought you'd make fun of me for liking you.." with your voice quivering and your heart racing, you admitted quietly to him.

The demon listened to your words carefully, something he almost never did. With a sigh, he extended his hand out.

You looked at him confusedly.
"what do you want me to―"
"Just take my damn hand, Roachie." he ordered quickly.
"okayokay-" you mumbled, nervously taking it. After a short moment, he pulled you close to himself, kissing you passionately. After a long while, you both parted, staring deeply into eachother's pupils.

Of course, he doesn't have pupils, but whatever, you were staring into his eyes.

"..Can I be your boyfriend?" he questioned in a whispery tone, seemingly out of breath from the kiss.
You were shocked for a moment, your voice dry from the sudden interaction.

"Y-yes.. Please.." you uttered out excitedly. "Seriously?"

"Yes, as long as you kiss me normal from now on... You almost made me fall over." you chuckled.

"Hm, No promises~"

~

BOO! Yeah sorry i couldnt make this very long wattpad tried to delete this multiple times,,,,,
Anyways ty for readinggg🥰🥰